1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl I'm an enabler! :lol

So that means you're going to eventually get one?? :monkey3 :lol
Enabler! :lol

Maybe I'll get one? :huh I've been reviewing my display plans, and Captain Marvel doesn't really fit in anywhere with the shelves I've mapped out. I like the comic-accurate look, and there are some really cool poses I've seen in this thread; but I didn't love the movie enough to dedicate a shelf space for her. I actually liked the green Starforce suit (a lot) more, and since it's such a different look for the collection (I don't have any green figures), that would be too tempting to pass up. But I run into the same issues with shelf space/source material. [side note- also why I've been tempted by the Iron Man Gamma figure but haven't picked it up]

The only place where she would fit is if I have a massive Avengers/Endgame-style lineup across the top of my detolfs, but that's a commitment I'm not ready to make yet (I'm trying to stay with just the IM/Cap/Thor trio, which at least fits on a detolf shelf). That would be an open invitation to pick up figures of other characters I like (but don't quite love), and that's too slippery a slope for me. Based on other collectors' displays, there's no doubt the lineup would look amazing though.

Enabler! :lol

Maybe I'll get one? :huh I've been reviewing my display plans, and Captain Marvel doesn't really fit in anywhere with the shelves I've mapped out. I like the comic-accurate look, and there are some really cool poses I've seen in this thread; but I didn't love the movie enough to dedicate a shelf space for her. I actually liked the green Starforce suit (a lot) more, and since it's such a different look for the collection (I don't have any green figures), that would be too tempting to pass up. But I run into the same issues with shelf space/source material. [side note- also why I've been tempted by the Iron Man Gamma figure but haven't picked it up]

The only place where she would fit is if I have a massive Avengers/Endgame-style lineup across the top of my detolfs, but that's a commitment I'm not ready to make yet (I'm trying to stay with just the IM/Cap/Thor trio, which at least fits on a detolf shelf). That would be an open invitation to pick up figures of other characters I like (but don't quite love), and that's too slippery a slope for me. Based on other collectors' displays, there's no doubt the lineup would look amazing though.

I can totally see your viewpoint, and agreed, at times we must be selective. We all have our preferences and visions of how we want to collect :duff

Something I had in mind : SPOILERS for the future Marvel movies!
Click only if you've seen every latest movies or Disney + shows

Spoiler Spoiler:

Something I had in mind : SPOILERS for the future Marvel movies!
Click only if you've seen every latest movies or Disney + shows

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd gotten 1/6 glasses for Carol, however, I'm not certain how to adhere them to the head sculpt. I guess I'll just have her holding them :lol

sg4Pbmt.jpg

who says Super Heroes are never depressed and go on 6 month junk food binges.. actually this looks more like a 6 year junk food binge.lol
Great photo Ω9300

Lol Yeah I'd imagine the life of superheroes can be strenuous, so I wouldn't be surprised if something of the like happens.

Back