1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my Captain Marvel figures decided she wanted to fly and took a shelf dive, my fault for not positioning her correctly. I inspeceted the figure over and, it's completely fine, no paint scratches even.

One of my Captain Marvel figures decided she wanted to fly and took a shelf dive, my fault for not positioning her correctly. I inspeceted the figure over and, it's completely fine, no paint scratches even.
That‘s a relief! I don’t know if it’s a common problem but the flight stand claw on mine really doesn’t have a lot of grip to it. In fact she’ll usually slip right through.

I mean, unless your floor had the power stone she really shouldn't have been damaged at all ;)

That‘s a relief! I don’t know if it’s a common problem but the flight stand claw on mine really doesn’t have a lot of grip to it. In fact she’ll usually slip right through.

It definitely was! As soon I heard the thud I rushed over and was a bit worried, but it turned out fine, lol As far as the clamp goes, I actually have had that experience; she tended to slip down.

I mean, unless your floor had the power stone she really shouldn't have been damaged at all ;)

:rotfl :lol True!

have a question about this figure--it looks like the head and neck are solidly attached because of the lighting--but can the head be removed from the neck for use with other bodyforms that have a ball joint?

have a question about this figure--it looks like the head and neck are solidly attached because of the lighting--but can the head be removed from the neck for use with other bodyforms that have a ball joint?
The head and neck are separate pieces but I'm not sure about compatibility with other bodyforms.

The head and neck are separate pieces but I'm not sure about compatibility with other bodyforms.

Yeah [thankfully] HT made the neck a separate piece instead of making it an entirely molded head sculpt w/neck.

I've found the head sculpt compatible with various bodies, though the hair sculpt would get in the way of the head popping all the way down, so I stuffed some foam inside the head sculpt and to help elevate it.

Here's some that I've put together! :wave :joy :D

Ewxl96T.jpg

iCUeXZ9.jpg

B21jnHS.jpg

xkKfjzf.jpg

That will look great! Share some pics after you have applied them!

Yes, definitely! Will do when I have a day to complete the setup! :)

always liked that Nine Inch Nails look but the Flight Suit will take it up another notch.And the Patches will take it beyond.Looking real nice Z

Agreed, and thanks! :)

Got a new accessory for Captain Marvel and had a fun photo shoot with it!

Attachments

• 1647FFCA-4AE3-4912-B709-69FED2D434CC.jpeg
    1647FFCA-4AE3-4912-B709-69FED2D434CC.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 79
  • AC46A694-1669-4836-B893-DBABB097300F.jpeg
    AC46A694-1669-4836-B893-DBABB097300F.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 69
Back