1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Endgame figure can't be too far off now, can it? Interested to see how that turns out at final product as the proto looked pretty great.

tenor.gif

Hahahaha!!!

Yeah I think the new figure is going to look great!

Should give up on the hopes of HT producing Yon-Rogg at this point?

:lol :lol Yeah I want that EG CM now!!

Yeah I'm leaning towards Yon-Rogg not happening.. Well unless you can persuade HT if you could buy the prototype from them :)

I picked up Captain Marvel for a great price on ebay, it'll be my first Hot Toys figure ever. Loved the movie and the figure looks amazing in reviews. Should I be at all concerned about the suit material beyond leaving it in action poses for a few days? Would 303 Aerospace be necessary?

I picked up Captain Marvel for a great price on ebay, it'll be my first Hot Toys figure ever. Loved the movie and the figure looks amazing in reviews. Should I be at all concerned about the suit material beyond leaving it in action poses for a few days? Would 303 Aerospace be necessary?

Excellent! :wave Hope you'll be wowed by this Captain Marvel figure!!! And a great first choice!!!! Agree, I love the movie as well.

Hmm, well in my opinion I don't think one should worry about the suit (beyond dynamic posing) too much. I'm not certain how the suit is made, but I wouldn't worry about using 303, since if I'm not mistaken it's used for rubber deterioration prevention, and I don't detect the suit being made of rubber, more like a vinyl-y type material (?) Of course this my statement, but I'm sure some others that are more experienced in collecting can chime in to make assurance :)

Excellent! :wave Hope you'll be wowed by this Captain Marvel figure!!! And a great first choice!!!! Agree, I love the movie as well.

Hmm, well in my opinion I don't think one should worry about the suit (beyond dynamic posing) too much. I'm not certain how the suit is made, but I wouldn't worry about using 303, since if I'm not mistaken it's used for rubber deterioration prevention, and I don't detect the suit being made of rubber, more like a vinyl-y type material (?) Of course this my statement, but I'm sure some others that are more experienced in collecting can chime in to make assurance :)

There’s no definitive answer to what the material for their superhero type costume is currently, but it does seem relatively durable despite being restrictive.

I don’t think 303 will hurt, however, and would likely help to some degree by preventing UV damage and fading.

It is not just a rubber dressing, but safe for plastic, vinyl, artificial leather, etc.

I would just test on an inconspicuous spot first.

51192255928_4a2c624796_c.jpg

My first Hot Toys figure finally arrived from goodshipped! Managed to get a quick photo after opening it up. I'm absolutely blown away by the detail, particularly the head sculpt. The suit is a lot more matte than I've seen in other photos, but it's a really great representation of the on-screen suit. Installing the batteries was fine, the only scary part was pushing the fists in and trying not to stretch the suit too much. I'm super satisfied with this figure!

My first Hot Toys figure finally arrived from goodshipped! Managed to get a quick photo after opening it up. I'm absolutely blown away by the detail, particularly the head sculpt. The suit is a lot more matte than I've seen in other photos, but it's a really great representation of the on-screen suit. Installing the batteries was fine, the only scary part was pushing the fists in and trying not to stretch the suit too much. I'm super satisfied with this figure!

She looks so awesome with everything lit up like that, good choice for your first figure. :)

She looks so awesome with everything lit up like that, good choice for your first figure. :)
Thanks! The LEDs are surprisingly bright and she looks awesome all lit up.
Yes, congratulations tfcrafter you have started with a great Hot Toys figure, I’m glad you are happy with it!!

Are you eyeing any other Hot Toys figures?
I'm hoping Endgame Captain America releases soon and secondary market prices drop.

There?s no definitive answer to what the material for their superhero type costume is currently, but it does seem relatively durable despite being restrictive.

I don?t think 303 will hurt, however, and would likely help to some degree by preventing UV damage and fading.

It is not just a rubber dressing, but safe for plastic, vinyl, artificial leather, etc.

I would just test on an inconspicuous spot first.

Great advice! :)

Fantastic!!! Glad you're happy with this Captain Marvel figure! :wave She's a beauty indeed.

Congrats tfcrafter, yeah' I love this figure.Have not tried the light up thing.. but this looks so cool.

hey Z, what is that Base from? Neat alt display option.She looks great.

Last edited:
Back