Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Mosetter27 yeah sure thing sorry about the late reply.

Most of the things I used for my Killmonger I got on ebay, The head is a Nut Pizs Killlmonger Headsculpt. The body Armor is from the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 hot toys figure but you will need to modify it a bit as it comes with a bulky backpack part that I removed from mine.

That pants are just normal tactical camo pants that u should be able to find on ebay, the under top is a G.I Joe top maybe from Sideshow or Hot Toys maybe search eBay. The Boots are from a HT Deadshot figure and the Body is from a Deadshot figure too.

P.S I had to Build the neck myself as I couldn't find a neck to fit the headsculpt.

09c2f0491ca0b4c06f553d14013316cb.jpg

For anyone else that is doing a King Killmonger kitbash like me, there?s finally a separate neckpiece on eBay. Aaor2063 is the username for the seller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@2seater, that necklace piece looks cool do you know if it comes painted gold or will you have to paint it yourself?

I also tried to kitbash a king killmonger version like yours I'll post some pics later

6f50885dd6ab00469aad838d1ad466d0.jpg

a3c55f5bbd0f78c7580ef23674551281.jpg

So the 3D printed neckpiece from eBay is a good fit. Conveniently I have an airbrush. I haven?t put it back on the figure yet, but I?ll likely have to glue it.

6f50885dd6ab00469aad838d1ad466d0.jpg

a3c55f5bbd0f78c7580ef23674551281.jpg

So the 3D printed neckpiece from eBay is a good fit. Conveniently I have an airbrush. I haven?t put it back on the figure yet, but I?ll likely have to glue it.

Cool, I’m really looking forward to the pics when you are done, I think it’s going to look great!!

[mention]Centrocal [/mention] I?m using a cheap makeup airbrush from amazon. Works the same. I used it for the gold and glossy finish on the teeth parts.

I?ll do proper pics one day. I may also start over on painting the scars.

829e5a7b48dd49cc6321554c593c60c6.jpg

[mention]Centrocal [/mention] I?m using a cheap makeup airbrush from amazon. Works the same. I used it for the gold and glossy finish on the teeth parts.

Nice work!!

Woah that?s amazing, if you can make it sit nicely on the body and do the scar better, would be amazing

@2seater Looks great, I was thinking about maybe using white tac to make the scars, and rolling them into tiny balls and painting them brown. then individually sticking them to the body. I think that might work better.

I remember someone was asking about a 1/6 Scale Museum Killmonger Mask. Just saw one on Instagram made by Icon Figures. Not sure if any are for sale on ebay yet.

Looking good 2seater! :clap

I remember someone was asking about a 1/6 Scale Museum Killmonger Mask. Just saw one on Instagram made by Icon Figures. Not sure if any are for sale on ebay yet.

Looks cool! Would be awesome if it were to be sold!

Back