Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kyYJw5W.png

I'm too lazy to find the T'Chaka thread, but OG Papa Panther is on sale at SS with free global shipping for a cool $200 (sorry, Cali folks that gotta pay to the gov'ment!) ...much cheaper than what I paid for when I acquired him a year ago...just putting the word out there for you folks looking for a good deal!

Wow - Killmonger absolutely blows Black Panther away (imo). Hot Toys did a really good job on this guy.

Yeah. This shows hot toys are constantly improving and not resting on their laurels like a certain other company.

Yeah. This shows hot toys are constantly improving and not resting on their laurels like a certain other company.

Agreed, while some others might say Hot Toys quality has take a steep dive as of late I tend to disagree. Sure every now and then there?s a misstep but overall they turn out great figures. They best for these ever increasing prices.

I'm too lazy to find the T'Chaka thread, but OG Papa Panther is on sale at SS with free global shipping for a cool $200 (sorry, Cali folks that gotta pay to the gov'ment!) ...much cheaper than what I paid for when I acquired him a year ago...just putting the word out there for you folks looking for a good deal!

Thanks for the heads-up gmoney! That is a great figure for 200 bucks!

Thanks for the heads-up gmoney! That is a great figure for 200 bucks!

Sure! You gonna take advantage of that deal? I sure hope so, cause the T'Chaka figure is DOPEEEEE!!! The gold on that figure is simply magnificent.

Sure! You gonna take advantage of that deal? I sure hope so, cause the T'Chaka figure is DOPEEEEE!!! The gold on that figure is simply magnificent.

It is, but have you noticed his "toe nails"?? They're a deeper, copper shade, which I only realized recently when I picked up a 2nd one to make a custom, "classic comic" BP (I removed the kilt & painted gold over the small silver highlights at his waist). A quick phone pic:

Custom BP.jpeg

With codes and some rewards he?s in my cart for $159. Decisions decisions. I?d love to complete the BP line but still on the fence since I have so damn much still on order.

It is, but have you noticed his "toe nails"?? They're a deeper, copper shade, which I only realized recently when I picked up a 2nd one to make a custom, "classic comic" BP (I removed the kilt & painted gold over the small silver highlights at his waist). A quick phone pic:

View attachment 469310

Yeah really nice work Buffinator ...he looks really cool like that!!

It is very tempting, but I?m not sure ...Infinity War and Endgame figures are beating the hell out of my wallet already

With codes and some rewards he?s in my cart for $159. Decisions decisions. I?d love to complete the BP line but still on the fence since I have so damn much still on order.

Dude, that's a hell of a good deal! You're paying nearly $100 less than what I paid for it brand-new! Do it! Do it! Do it! :clap

It is very tempting, but I?m not sure ...Infinity War and Endgame figures are beating the hell out of my wallet already

Hey, I'm in that same boat with you, but trust me once you receive the figure in-hand and those gold pieces hit your eyes, you won't regret it!

Back