1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Battle Damaged Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was only when hot toys showed the upcoming products picture with Infinity War Thanos, that they showed the angry head sculpt, so maybe they'll do the same with a grinning head sculpt.......:pray:

They always had a blurred angry sculpt in the IW promo pics, so there wasn't really a change, it just wasn't fully shown at first.

This is already up for preorder, there's no way they're going to totally change the headsculpt from angry to grinning.

Why are all the wounds red? His blood, as seen in Infinity War, is purple.

I think you might want to double check that. When he says "All that for a drop of blood", the wounds looks pretty red to me. I don't think Hot Toys would mess up something like that.

thanos blood.jpg

Blood should be purple. After the initial posts dozens of people posts on FB/IG about it and showed examples. It's purple

Look at the end of Infinity War after Thor sticks Thanos with Stormbreaker. When Thanos disappears and the ax drops to the ground, it's clearly covered in purple blood.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-11-at-10-28-59-PM.png

I'd always thought it was dark purple. :huh Same Colour on Stormbreaker and same Colour on his cheek.

People i was wondering about something.

did thanos in endgame actually have the golden gauntlet? I think only in infinity war he had it right?

People i was wondering about something.

did thanos in endgame actually have the golden gauntlet? I think only in infinity war he had it right?

Not while wearing the armor.

As mentioned, he only had it at the beginning after he fried it in order to make the stones disappear, while wearing a t-shirt. So basically, no.

It's also just a great general representation of him imo. Kick ass armour, Infinity Gauntlet etc. Plenty of other versions out there for those wanting to limit themselves to movie accuracy only.

I think most of the collectibles had the armor and the gauntlet, probably just an unfortunate side effect of producing things ahead of time before the movie was released.

This.

Worked out for the best though imo because the interchangeable gauntlet and regular hand option combined with the blade accessory sort of makes him a general Avengers Thanos that represents him from both IW and EG alike.

Granted when he had the gauntlet on with his armor at the beginning of IW he only had the power gem, but would anyone want an empty gauntlet with only the power gem just to be a stickler for accuracy? Aesthetically, it looks better with all gems on it.

It's also just a great general representation of him imo. Kick ass armour, Infinity Gauntlet etc. Plenty of other versions out there for those wanting to limit themselves to movie accuracy only.

Agreed. Though I wouldn’t say regular Armored Thanos is inaccurate per se, it’s just not exclusive to any particular film. IW Thanos is exclusive to IW and BD Armored Thanos is exclusive to EG.

I agree with all of your points SilverStar17 and Hoddy. That is why I chose to get the Endgame Armored Thanos. Because of the options with the hands and weapon, I think he is the best overall representation of an Avengers Thanos from Hot Toys.

Back