1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Battle Damaged Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so why is there a armor thanos with the gauntlet then? :lol

Well, he did wear the armour and gauntlet in the introduction scene of IW. It was only for a very brief moment too though. Because once he put on the gauntlet he removed his helmet and chest armour.

Both HT Infinity War and Endgame armored Thanos would be screen accurate and perfect if they could somehow make the Infinity Stones removable and you can pose it however you like. Anyway, preordered this battle damaged Thanos can?t wait for next year!

I dunno... I'm the kind of nerd who'd love to have six Infinity Gauntlets to represent each Stone as it's added, but I can only imagine the price tag on something like that... :horror

Both HT Infinity War and Endgame armored Thanos would be screen accurate and perfect if they could somehow make the Infinity Stones removable and you can pose it however you like. Anyway, preordered this battle damaged Thanos can?t wait for next year!

Even better if they were magnetic but I know many people would lose them.

Yeah, I could see people often losing those if they were little individual gems that were magnetized to the gauntlet. There’d likely be a huge need for replacements.

Though as I mentioned earlier, is there anyone who would want to display him with the gauntlet without all the gems in it? I mean sure if you’re a stickler for screen accuracy he didn’t have all of the gems collected until the end depending on what scene you’re going for with the pose, but doesn’t the gauntlet look more aesthetically pleasing with all of the gems in it? And doesn’t having all the gems collected represent the point of Thanos?

I would think if you were displaying Thanos on his own, having him displayed with all the gems would undoubtedly be the way to go to show him at full power, per se. But even in say a fight scene display, I don’t think having the gauntlet with all the gems in it would take away from the display at all.

I hope hot toys improve on the battle damage on this figure before it's released, as Thanos had WAY more battle damage on his armor in the movie......:)

Yeah, I could see people often losing those if they were little individual gems that were magnetized to the gauntlet. There?d likely be a huge need for replacements.

Though as I mentioned earlier, is there anyone who would want to display him with the gauntlet without all the gems in it? I mean sure if you?re a stickler for screen accuracy he didn?t have all of the gems collected until the end depending on what scene you?re going for with the pose, but doesn?t the gauntlet look more aesthetically pleasing with all of the gems in it? And doesn?t having all the gems collected represent the point of Thanos?

I would think if you were displaying Thanos on his own, having him displayed with all the gems would undoubtedly be the way to go to show him at full power, per se. But even in say a fight scene display, I don?t think having the gauntlet with all the gems in it would take away from the display at all.
My only reason to have him w/o all of the stones would be if he has the stones, game over, true in the comics as well, so a fight display wouldnt make sense because he could just win with a thought. If the stones could individually light up but not be removeable I could also live with.

You're only gonna get that from third party. I'm just waiting for some company to sell these painted as well as the nano gauntlet. Throw it in with the regular version End Game Thanos for the perfect all around package.

84690897_1435747686586302_8391194188787482624_o.jpg

85219855_1435747749919629_7804542741811036160_o.jpg

I am definitely about buying this if it?s available as a painted set [emoji1591]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were going to have all three Thanos figures, I would buy this set because I’d want him with the Nano gauntlet in the snap pose and the corresponding sinister smile expression.

Initially I had little interest in this figure, but with the EG CM coming, I'm feeling tempted to pick this one up to go along with her!

Rethinking this PO with the EG hype dying down. The sculpts are cool but HT should've done a much better job with the BD armor, and with no sculpted right arm achieving that pose with the nano gauntlet is just going to shred that elbow :(

Considering this would have been a good opportunity to actually have the correct armor for the scene, with the neck exposed, and they didn't bother changing the mold at all- and the fact that the damage looks like swap out pieces you'd find on a regular release and not a dedicated damaged figure. This is a lazy release

rMrQU8f.png

Back