1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Battle Damaged Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine in along with Thor! I love it. Already one of my favorite figures from HT. The presence he will have on the shelf will be tremendous!

Quick out of box photo. I tried getting him to stand one leg on low ground, one leg on high ground. Be honest, how does the pose look? Does it work? Still need to do a bit more futzing with it to make it look better.

4C16D5C3-470D-4546-B06C-3318095709E9.jpeg

Just got mine in along with Thor! I love it. Already one of my favorite figures from HT. The presence he will have on the shelf will be tremendous!

Quick out of box photo. I tried getting him to stand one leg on low ground, one leg on high ground. Be honest, how does the pose look? Does it work? Still need to do a bit more futzing with it to make it look better.

View attachment 554227
Congrats! I think the pose works! Maybe raise the helmet up a touch so it’s not so tight to his eyeline. Can the torso be twisted a bit to his right and then turn the head a little more to the left?

Congrats! I think the pose works! Maybe raise the helmet up a touch so it’s not so tight to his eyeline. Can the torso be twisted a bit to his right and then turn the head a little more to the left?
Thanks! Yup, great suggestions, gonna try them out now!

If anyone's looking for a screaming deal on this figure, Amazon Japan has him for what works out to be $333 shipped.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B0...olid=1RBLO9YGTUQ6R&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
Regarding the display base, from what I've seen the way to make the most of it is use the layers of the rocks to have one leg up higher than the rest. Here's somebody's pic from Instagram:

View attachment 554005

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVDe0teBYiX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Be very careful with ordering stuff from Japan. The import fees are horrendous (at least to Europe). Not sure why they are so high, but worth checking out for your region in advance.

He arrived today. So frickin’ awesome. The fam’s hangin’ chill….until BD Tony shows up to ruin things. Which won’t be for awhile—I’m not paying him off quite yet.

This Thanos is super duper glory hallelujah. A true work of art. In fact, all the IW and EG Hot Toys I’ve got so far are just beautiful. ‘Tis a gilded age for collectibles. The world’s going to **** quick, but Fig-dom is a fantasy land come true.

I’d wanted this figure for a while, and my local comic shop has him on sale so I was finally able to pick it up. Amazing piece, really has a lot of presence even next to IW Thanos. It’s a shame they didn’t include the bent arm for one or both sides, but at least you can use the IW left arm.
View attachment 582612
View attachment 582610
View attachment 582611

He looks amazing.
Still not sure if I should grab him as well as I have the IW version but he looks so good & price seems to be reasonable at the moment.

He could look good on the shelf though with these though -

IMG20220619153438.jpg

Neil

Jumped on the Endgame train late because of all the deals I've seen on popculcha, sideshow, and mercari. Just got the battle damaged Thanos in and he is incredible. I think I'm happy with the pose for now. Just waiting on battle damaged Mk 85 for the snap.View attachment 676100View attachment 676101
I also got this on sale from Popculcha - that plus the Aussie-to-U.S. dollar conversion, I got this thing way cheaper than I would've buying it straight up here in the States (and yes, that includes shipping)! Wake up, America. Stop overcharging!

I also got this on sale from Popculcha - that plus the Aussie-to-U.S. dollar conversion, I got this thing way cheaper than I would've buying it straight up here in the States (and yes, that includes shipping)! Wake up, America. Stop overcharging!

I knowwww! Popculcha is insane. They're so cheap and its a good place to find figs that are sold out here. Getting Thanos for like $290 shipped was wild. He's such a good figure with so much shelf presence. I grabbed Thor and Cap for $150 each on mercari and used the 35% coupon from SS on BD Mk 85. I ended up paying about $840 for the four of them to have a really strong Endgame display. So glad HT overproduced the endgame line lol.

Back