1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Battle Damaged Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feels Bad Man Thanos with burnt Infinity Oven Mitt?! Where is my Retired Shrek Thanos with Aim-For-The-Head action feature??

Can't wait for the upcoming bruised and cowardly IW Hulk, lol.

Only to be permanently replaced by Mid-Transformation Uncle Joey Hulk... it still hurts!

Same thing with the IW so you could have him putting the last one in he ripped from Vision.

Well that's a little ridiculous. That would be SOME finger articulation to hold a gem the size of nail head. Unless you'd prefer a second regular arm that is permanently holding the mind gem specifically for that one scene?

I mean I'm all for screen accuracy, but points like that really push the limits of what is realistically feasible.

That sad Thanos sculpt is pretty good but for me this figure is an easy pass. Maybe I'll change my mind when HT makes 1/6 ROTJ Vader so I can display two of the top three cinema villains in their most pathetic state possible.

I feel like this will be the better figure for those looking to represent his role in EG, but I only need one 1/6 Thanos in my collection - and that will be the clean version (which I will be displaying with the mindset that it's Thanos from IW with a complete gauntlet and his full armor).

The sad HS looks great. :clap

For -- The -- Win!

Beats Thor and Hulk in that gear... and kills Loki.

tenor.gif

Well that's a little ridiculous. That would be SOME finger articulation to hold a gem the size of nail head. Unless you'd prefer a second regular arm that is permanently holding the mind gem specifically for that one scene?

I mean I'm all for screen accuracy, but points like that really push the limits of what is realistically feasible.

Why would it need an entire arm and not just a hand? the stones could be removable/magnetic and it's not unheard of for scene specific accessories to be produced for a figure and a hand shouldn't be a big deal.

Really happy i held out, just nailed this bad boy for 330 euros at kg hobby should be a hell of set up with the battle damaged ironman endgame, now its just the waiting game.:impatient:

The mind stone is probably bigger than the coin with harvey dent though.

I read .. can’t remember where, that a 3rd party as made a custom thanos’s head with a smirking face
Is this true ? If so as anybody got a picture ?

I read .. can?t remember where, that a 3rd party as made a custom thanos?s head with a smirking face
Is this true ? If so as anybody got a picture ?
In the hot toys Avengers Endgame Armored Thanos thread, there's pictures on pages 155 and 156.....:)

Back