1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Professor Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered because I like the character. However this still needs some tweaking IMO. Likeness is not entirely there and the proportions seem off. Agree there should be a smiling or smirking portrait, especially at this price.

8B65FFA4-141D-425F-9280-A2BFB082E27E.jpg I too like the original Avengers Hulk.
I have no interest in neutered Hulk. A1 Hulk is still superior.

It's a good figure if you already have an A1 or AoU Hulk but it wouldn't be my main Hulk. I have AoU as my main Hulk so I'll buy this one because I thought Smart Hulk was cool but its not a definitive Hulk

My perfect hulk is professor hulk with the A1 gear.....which was in the movie.

Come on hot toys make it happen.

From internet

Attachments

• 20775BAB-7835-449A-9B18-0FA34CCB4DE9.jpeg
    20775BAB-7835-449A-9B18-0FA34CCB4DE9.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 239
But if they do a quantum suit, wouldn't you want to collect all in their quantum suit to complete the team?
I'm happy with the figure as is, but the expression is just a bit too flat. Hulk is always an issue for me cos the price is a bit too steep for a toy imo and yes I didn't get thanos either and it doesn't help that they are so big too.
But I sort of really like this ver of hulk. Maybe I'll get him finally?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Is it me or does the face look too small for the head?
52dd2637d182b900acad881504ff87d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully this figure checks all the boxes for the folks that need a Hulk in their collection since the other versions are sold out (retail that is). Yeah something is up with the face when I check him out. Eyes, nose & mouth looks like they are sitting a bit low or the top part of the head looks too tall or something. Besides the likeness doesn't seem all there to me. I initially wanted this one, but will have to just ride out with my Avengers & Ragnarok versions. Also at the price point (Ragnarok was $20 cheaper at least plus Hulk was wrecking shop the majority of that film unlike in End Game where he only wrecked tacos). HT could have gave us a 2nd sculpt (not to mention a better likeness to boot) and a few more accessories. I'll put that money towards something else.

Last edited:
I like the suit but to me Hulk was seen more in his hoodie and regular pants. Personally I'd love to see the sculpt of the body underneath the jumpsuit.

Back