1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to collect Hot toys Marvel waaaay back before they became popular..Mark 3 Battle damage,Red Skull,Thor,Odin,Black widow from Iron Man 2,The 1st run of the Avengers,Blade...and a few others.
THIS might be the 1 that pulls me back in...he does look mighty fine.

Some straight out of the box photos from Facebook..
551d0096e0cf54cdd21e3a368adc16b0.jpg
299ea790c64c55704211b177142fbf9f.jpg
31dfdd843d55f97b419ead23cbfcd676.jpg
02547bed8ea7788c902aa23e74847480.jpg

Enviado desde mi VOG-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Yes! I'm so glad this will be my first and only cap (only have one Iron Man too, the Mk VI)

A MUCH better sculpt that actually looks like him now, the fixed the collar fabric pieces, the chest piece is the same mould but seems 'tighter' around the chest somehow, MUCH closer to the real thing. Better paint apps, more correct colours, the star shape has been changed so it now gives an even 'border' around it, the traps are better and the body is either 'slightly' slimmer in the shoulders (which it needed) or it's just that the fixes make it look so.

Either way, this is a HUGE step up from the pre order pics. So relieved ��

Maybe I'm easy to please, but if the figure that was shown in the first release photos is what we got, I would have been happy with it. These look fantastic though and I'm never going to complain about something looking better than I had expected.

The contrast between threads is fascinating.

Over in the Lord of the Rings threads, people are heaping praise on the reveal of the production Asmus Gandalf the Gray, that, to my eye, looks almost nothing like Ian McKellen or the original prototype.

And then over here, people are nitpicking everything to death on these Marvel figures.

Pardon my ignorance. BD version?

Battle Damaged version. Mark 85 got one, speculation is that Cap will receive one eventually as well. If you'd like to wait until 2023, the battle-damage is the Cap for you. If you want him this year, snag him while still at retail. I've got him on preorder and pumped to put him up front in my Endgame collection.

Yeah I'm definitely here for this. I keep coming back to the thread to review the pics. This would make a great paired piece with the BD 85 against the A1 Cap and Mk VII.

Back