1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, at some point in 2019 the same was probably said about Gamora... :rotfl

Well, Gamora was a special case (also I'm sure her D-list status didn't help her cause)...doubt they'd do an A-list Marvel hero dirty like that...but then again HT has already shown they're willing to cut corners on this release...so never say never I guess!

Rumor update: EG Cap May be released in HK as early as this Friday! I?m on the east coast in the US so I?ll be checking HT?s Fabo page Thursday night!

Its coming out tonight according to rumors, just keep refreshing the hot toys facebook page over and over, its bound to update :)

This, battle damaged 85, and mech test 2.0 Tony are my last Marvel HT......until they finally preorder the diecast MK1. HT also should consider a 2.0 Rescue Cap with updated costume and sculpt.

Time to see if they just ended up keeping the D23 figure or if they actually improved anything for Cap's last figure.

Oh right...this is Hot Toys. :gah:

143854025_257338525755773_87190224000949510_n.jpg

I wonder if there's going to be a backlash yet again if it wasn't fixed. Like with Tony's HS with the Mark 85.

Back