1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it would smart for everyone to accept no upgrades are happening.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Couldnt agree more. To play devils advocate, if hottoys did make changes there would probably be complaints about the production figure not matching the promo pics. If there were going to be major changes they probably would have stated that by now.

Couldnt agree more. To play devils advocate, if hottoys did make changes there would probably be complaints about the production figure not matching the promo pics. If there were going to be major changes they probably would have stated that by now.
I've never seen anyone complain about a change that made a figure more screen accurate.

They need to take this figure back to formula.

Or at least do what they did with Concept Cap. That figure looks like what Chris Evans looks like in the suit. This one looks like a padded mannequin in decent cosplay outfit.

Yea man.. its his last ever film as captain america and they dont bother to give us a new helmeted headsculpt or at least fix that hideous chest

My preorder from sideshow says Jan 2021 - Feb 2021. A month ago it said Nov 2020 - Feb 2021. So very soon?

I don't think Concept Cap is the answer because it's missing a layer of armor I believe. It's the IW cap they should use as a base. It's kind of baffling why they didn't.

They did a lot of re-work on Gamora so hopefully they'll put similar effort into Cap.

It'd be nice if Hot Toys actually would then post or provide an update about it.

After all the hate the BvS "Fatman" got years' back, Hot Toys gleefully posted a new picture of his updated body.

ht teaser.jpg

As expected, doesn't look like the fixed the suit. Guess we'll see if they bothered to fix the shield.

...... The scales look shinier, star is a little bigger too right? Or am I crazy?

Still can't tell if he looks that much slimmer but I think they changed the chest piece

Finally I'm excited to see cap in hand plus Hellboy and Heavy Mando. Maybe I'll get Spiderman also.

...... The scales look shinier, star is a little bigger too right? Or am I crazy?

Still can't tell if he looks that much slimmer but I think they changed the chest piece

Yeah I had to really zoom in, looks like they "fixed" the chest piece...

All i see thats different is the harness straps seem thinner or the buckles are wider, I'm not sure.

Back