1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got an order in for this guy. I wasn’t intending to have an Endgame collection and then Armoured Thanos wowed me into the line. Only going for Thanos, Cap, Thor and battle damaged Iron Man... for now.
Cap became available on KGHobby again a day or two ago which I noticed just after asking loonentoys to send a deposit invoice. Would have been a few quid cheaper from there and probably arrive way earlier but KG is my tried and trusted means of nabbing HTs.

Question, does BBTS still get extra Hot Toys stock after the preorders are sold out? I want to get this Endgame as well as 2012 Cap from BBTS instead of direct from Sideshow for cheaper shipping.

Question, does BBTS still get extra Hot Toys stock after the preorders are sold out? I want to get this Endgame as well as 2012 Cap from BBTS instead of direct from Sideshow for cheaper shipping.

They used to, but it all depends. I think by the time this one comes out, there will be people who have moved on from Marvel and will lead to cancellations.

They used to, but it all depends. I think by the time this one comes out, there will be people who have moved on from Marvel and will lead to cancellations.
Hmm, true. Endgame will be two years old come next year. Personally, I won't be done with the MCU until after Black Widow. The delays on that is what finally triggered getting my first Hot Toys (Black Widow). Now that I have her, I find myself wanting a complete set of the original six (MCU-wise).

Final payment on this guy got pushed back for me to 20 Dec. Fine to take some more time I guess (good for the wallet). :rotfl

Final payment on this guy got pushed back for me to 20 Dec. Fine to take some more time I guess (good for the wallet). :rotfl

Im surprised how long it's taking them to release Endgame Cap and Mk85. But like you said, it's good for the wallet lol

I'm very curious to see if we'll see HT step up to the plate and rectify everything that was wrong with the proto...they've done it before for BvS Fatman and most recently the PS4 Advanced Suit Spidey with the brand new developed body.

I'm hoping they do make the necessary changes to EG Cap...cause it'd be weird for me to only own ONE cap...but have TWO Buckys and THREE Ant-Men...just doesn't seem right...

This will be my fourth cap with already having AoU, concept and IW. I'm super excited for this, so I'm hoping for the slight improvements. The only figures that I have on pre are EG & A1 cap, so I'd welcome an earlier release. I'm hurting for a hot toys fix so bad that I'm ready to buy Aquaman or FFH spidey.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Managed to snag A1 Cap from BBTS. Probably a cancelled preorder as mentioned. Kinda wish they made a 2-pack like they did with Winter Soldier. :)

Now I just need this guy. :)

new photos of it at the new toysapien store and its still small straps, might be the d23 figure though who knows

You folks must be new to collecting hot toys...

They have made changes in the past, but the overwhelming majority are pretty much what you see in the preorder prototype pictures. Hope I'm wrong on this figure but not getting hopes up.

like capt himself once said: 'Don't hold your breadth', for waiting for changes. D23 might really just rollover as a production run, amongst other things. i hope HT proves me wrong too as i am a fan of capt

They rarely do make improvements, really don't get your hopes up. Many people were hoping for improvement on the 1/4 Joker which was delayed if I remember correctly by around a year, and the same for JL Superman, which was just a repainted suit and the same head sculpt. You'd have thought a years delay would mean a brand new head sculpt and new body, otherwise why the delay? Well, apparently the reasons we all thought weren't the reason, and both were released as prototyped.

It is possible they could have updated this, but don't bet on it.

I think HT will update the poor taped on chest piece. If they don't, they stand to lose a great deal of orders.

They already buckled to fan complaint when they tried to reuse the same headsculpt for the 4th time. And the fans are now vocal about that cheap chest piece...I think HT will fix it, not because they want to appease fans, but because they want money.

Back