1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All i see thats different is the harness straps seem thinner or the buckles are wider, I'm not sure.

The star is definitely bigger. As for the scales, I guess it could be lighting but it looks like they gave it the shiny look like in the movie, which the prototype didn't have. I'm zooming in on a grainy picture though so who knows, I could be wrong, but to me it looks like they changed something

The only thing that mattered to me though was if they made it slimmer, which I can't really tell from the picture. That's what'll decide if I keep my pre-order

I know it isn't about Cap, but does anyone else see something weird with that Tony Stark headsculpt? It looks really plasticky and orange. Probably not getting the Team Suit figure anyhow, but it just stuck out to me.

Loving all the Spidey goodness in that picture, though... Quarter Scale for the win!!

The first thing I noticed was that the star definitely looks bigger.

I went back to the prototype photos and the star looks comically small there. So outside of distortion or photo trickery, it looks to hopefully have been improved.

Oh crap..hope Spidey and Cap won?t be in the states until after Christmas ..because I?m going to be broke after shopping for family gifts :thud:

They have not even been released yet. So even if they dropped tomorrow, it would be late January or february at this point.

Just Quantum Tony, Spidey Red & Black and Cap for me (although I am tempted to hold off on Cap in case there's a BD version down the road).

Love the look of the 85 but I'm in on the BD.

Speaking of Spidey ..Did you guys see the new Mobius trailer with Keaton in a cameo. I think Tombs will make an appearance tying it to next Spidey movie

Hmm. The star does look a tad larger, but can’t really tell if they did away with the ugly separate scaled chest piece and made it all one piece that’s part of the suit, as well improved the proportions of the body. I hope they did for those who PO’d this.

As for me, I’m still waiting for a SS 2.0 as that’s my favorite modern Cap suit. I’d gladly sell my CW and AoU Cap for that.

I know it isn't about Cap, but does anyone else see something weird with that Tony Stark headsculpt? It looks really plasticky and orange. Probably not getting the Team Suit figure anyhow, but it just stuck out to me.

Loving all the Spidey goodness in that picture, though... Quarter Scale for the win!!

No I'm with you on the Tony sculpt...it struck me as very toyish. Wasn't planning on getting it, so whateves...however I hope that's not the one that will come with Mk 85 then...that would be a huge step backwards! :slap

Just saw that Cap pic on their Instagram... that chest piece is *definitely* different. The shape is way more accurate and now curves under his pecs as it should, doesn't come down as low as a giant flat piece, and the border between the scales and the star actually FITS the star! (previously the star looked like it came from a different suit and didn't match the angles or anything)

Also the scales look shiny. I'm optimistic now for the first time in ages!

No I'm with you on the Tony sculpt...it struck me as very toyish. Wasn't planning on getting it, so whateves...however I hope that's not the one that will come with Mk 85 then...that would be a huge step backwards! :slap

Glad it is not just me, lol. I totally agree, I would rather have the Mark 50 sculpt reused with the Mark 85 than the head
on that Team Suit figure.

Guessing that means that Thor, Hulk and Rescue are at least Q2 2021... That's OK, getting closer to being done with this rather expensive Infinity War/Endgame barrage...
I feel you.

I'm only collecting Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America, Iron Man and Thor (don't really like the Professor Hulk version), plus an impulse buy of Gamora+Nebula but even those are pretty heavy on the pocket. I do wish I'd skipped the Mk 85 and went with Mk 85 BD only.

Back