1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the love of god. Will I see the day when this gets processed on BBTS? Can’t they at least get a small batch in to start rolling out? Unbelievable. They might as well cancel it altogether.
F880F2EF-E4EF-4E42-90D9-E293DD94CDA1.jpeg

For the love of god. Will I see the day when this gets processed on BBTS? Can’t they at least get a small batch in to start rolling out? Unbelievable. They might as well cancel it altogether.View attachment 537650

Kapow toys had a nice post about what it feels like selling Hot Toys in the UK. I imagine Sideshow does the same things to US e-tailers. Especially to someone as large as BBTS. Seems like Sideshow doesn't really care much for other e-tailers.

For the love of god. Will I see the day when this gets processed on BBTS? Can’t they at least get a small batch in to start rolling out? Unbelievable. They might as well cancel it altogether.View attachment 537650
It will happen Hando

When it arrives I hope you love the figure.

At least when yours arrives it won’t be terrible looking like those janky looking figures discussed in the news video from Asia that was recently posted on this thread.

Got the email BBTS got my Cap charged and shipped out…hell must’ve frozen over because SS still says preorder and BBTS site still says Sold Out. :horror

BBTS indicates the the "pre-orders" are sold out. There may be a chance for someone to snag on through them if a PO cancels or payment is declined. Watch the site...when this happens, it's quick and done. I missed getting a Thanos the other day...saw the listing, decided to wait until i got home, logged on and it was gone!

My Endgame Cap is on it's way. Here next week....did seem a a long wait for this one. Talk about small batches!

For everyone complaining about his trapezius muscles, I think if he wasn't wearing those huge shoulder guards his trapezius muscles would look fine. They're not undersized, it's the shoulders that appear oversized because of the shoulder guards.

For everyone complaining about his trapezius muscles, I think if he wasn't wearing those huge shoulder guards his trapezius muscles would look fine. They're not undersized, it's the shoulders that appear oversized because of the shoulder guards.
You make a good point, the shoulder guards are pretty pronounced on this figure which probably do have something to do with his traps and head seeming a bit on the small side.
On my figure I put other arms (Thor Ragnorok), a different head (Cap Strike Suite) and padded the traps (a bit). It was not a very difficult mod and has resulted in a silhouette that I prefer over how he came out of the box (even though he looked real good).

Yeah, that's a good point. I never thought they were undersized. Chris Evans is muscular, but he isn't body builder big.

I understand the point you guys are making about the shoulder pads. They could have compensated for that with a new body with even more pronounced trap muscles but they obviously didn't want to go to that expense. Unfortunately, those traps are too important for me personally to overlook this. Together with the shortening of the face making the head smaller the silhouette has just never looked right to me.

I await the 2012 2.0 figure for another shot at getting Captain America, despite the goofier outfit.

This is actually one of my favorite figures of the last few years. I don't buy alot of them but Captain America has always been a favorite character so I am happy to have this one in the collection. Really great figure overall.

Back