1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d really like to get a shipping notice from SS.

If this 2 + years of waiting is going to be the normal for Hot Toys, there’s a high chance I’ll stop 1/6 figure collecting.

I’d really like to get a shipping notice from SS.

If this 2 + years of waiting is going to be the normal for Hot Toys, there’s a high chance I’ll stop 1/6 figure collecting.
I hope you get your shipping notice soon also, but he is a great figure and well worth the wait IMO. Then again I probably shouldn’t open my mouth on this since I ordered mine in Feb 2021 and received him a couple of weeks ago. I think what appears to be the random nature of when people get their figures mailed out is the most frustrating bit. I don’t know how their (Hot Toys) system is structured but it certainly IS NOT first come - first serve.
I think that once things somewhat normalize and shipping backlogs etc. get sorted out I think the wait for these figures will decrease. I would hate to think of 2 years plus becoming the norm.

At last ..BBTS shipped my Cap and he has finally arrived!

I thought the AOU version was impressive but this blows it away by a long shot

unfortunately like the beloved Batman Returns ..the accuracy is spot on but the articulation is limited IMO. If he just had more leg articulation he would be one of my top Marvel HT . But by far he is my favorite HT Cap I own well worth the long wait

At last ..BBTS shipped my Cap and he has finally arrived!

I thought the AOU version was impressive but this blows it away by a long shot

unfortunately like the beloved Batman Returns ..the accuracy is spot on but the articulation is limited IMO. If he just had more leg articulation he would be one of my top Marvel HT . But by far he is my favorite HT Cap I own well worth the long wait

Congrats! Yeah the legs are quite limited, more limited even than the Endgame Thor figure some people claim is “basically a statue“. But all his other articulation points I find can be pushed as far as I’d like.

Man, If I didn't have rewards points I needed spend before they expired, I would have waited and got this guy from BBTS instead of Sideshow.

Last edited:
Man, If I didn't have rewards points I needed spend before they expired, I would have waited and git this guy from BBTS instead of Sideshow.
Order something else with ur reward points.
they don’t start expiring until the end of this year.
you can order something now with your points that won’t even be out for a year and ur points will be used .. just order before the end of the year

No, in-hand the sculpt is pretty soft looking in my opinion. Not horrible, but I would say that it is a run of the mill Hot Toys-style, automated paintjob. A nice, custom-repaint could really make this figure shine.

I am very tempted to getting a second cap just to do a full Battle Damage version and my first will be right before the Battle. But I might just be happy to get the 2012 version instead.

Dropped a Thor image in similar style in his Endgame thread but here’s my latest Cap photo and current pose on the shelf. Using Rocket’s much shorter dynamic stand pole to support the leg is actually really slick.

DSC_0038.jpg

Back