1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my Cap in.

PXL_20210813_211241875.PORTRAIT.jpg

236290937_268907848014181_6628265231713324412_n.png

You know how they have those underwear with padded buttcheeks? I wonder if it's worth it to rig up something like that. Since the pant material is plastic-y though, would it even help?

So I got mine yesterday and I love it but the headsculpt was a pain to put back on after removing it to swap out the mouth piece. While I was trying to push it back in the freaking peg broke. I guess I'll contact SS on Monday.

Attachments

• 20210821_000705.jpg
    20210821_000705.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 111
So I got mine yesterday and I love it but the headsculpt was a pain to put back on after removing it to swap out the mouth piece. While I was trying to push it back in the freaking peg broke. I guess I'll contact SS on Monday.
You broke something on your own accord and you want SS to replace what you broke?

Yeah, I didn't purposely break it. The sculpt wouldn't go in what so ever and from what I've seen on the FB boards thie sculpt not fitting seems to be a common issue. I'm just hoping to at least get an exchange or replacement for the body. 🤷🏻‍♂️

No you don't have to remove the head to swap face plates. I had removed it initially to try on the Steve Rogers sculpt but that didn't fit like the helmet sculpt.

Yeah, I didn't purposely break it. The sculpt wouldn't go in what so ever and from what I've seen on the FB boards thie sculpt not fitting seems to be a common issue. I'm just hoping to at least get an exchange or replacement for the body. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't think that's how exchanges work.

It's your fault for breaking something yet you want SS to replace it due to your mistake.

You don't break a vase accidentally at home and ask for an exchange at the florist because it's a common issue that vases are so fragile that it breaks. No?

So for those still waiting on endgame captain america from sideshow, it seems it may be taking longer or to the point sideshow doesn't want to deal with it being brought up. During Fridays stream on Facebook someone commented endgame captain america and I replied saying Im waiting for mine too. Next day sideshow removed and reported my comment saying it violates their rules lol..

Got the notice from Sideshow today that they expect my Endgame Cap to finally wash up on shore this week. Might receive him yet in August but just barely. That'll make it seven months since he was initially released in Hong Kong. That's over a half a year!

Got the notice from Sideshow today that they expect my Endgame Cap to finally wash up on shore this week. Might receive him yet in August but just barely. That'll make it seven months since he was initially released in Hong Kong. That's over a half a year!
Got mine too... this is just nuts, to be honest. If I had not dropped $88 in rewards on him
I would have cancelled a while back, as I picked one up from HK 5 months ago.

Right after that notice I got the email of... apparently Thor is "arriving early", by December 2021... lol.

So I guess I should expect my Mysterio by February - April 2022?

The thing that annoys me most is that Hot Toys should be offering to air-ship some product to Sideshow
at the same cost as boat so they can get them in customers hands instead of a half year+ delay.
Of course, they could care less if we ever get our stuff here in the US at all, but still... would be nice if
we could get a little consideration with ponying up as much cash as the company asks for these toys.

Got mine too... this is just nuts, to be honest. If I had not dropped $88 in rewards on him

Right after that notice I got the email of... apparently Thor is "arriving early", by December 2021... lol.

The thing that annoys me most is that Hot Toys should be offering to air-ship some product to Sideshow
at the same cost as boat so they can get them in customers hands instead of a half year+ delay.
Of course, they could care less if we ever get our stuff here in the US at all, but still... would be nice if
we could get a little consideration with ponying up as much cash as the company asks for these toys.
Even with using rewards as it’s so overdue you can get your money back in full as well as points.
I did, months ago..

I have always wondered why hot toys and sideshow don't purchase a transport plane and do the shipping themselves. They have millions, not like they couldn't afford it!.

I have always wondered why hot toys and sideshow don't purchase a transport plane and do the shipping themselves. They have millions, not like they couldn't afford it!.

Bottom line is that a majority of companies are just too cheap for that. Making customers wait is worth saving a penny to them. It's not like they're hurting for money or customers right now.

Back