1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*sigh*

ok well I ordered this yesterday. Guess I need Thor too to complete the endgame trio.

I know, that's what I am thinking too.
SSC hasnt
Anytime Popcultcha would like to get this in would be nice...
SSC hasn’t even fulfilled their orders yet

i ordered Nov of 20 and never heard a peep..

I finally got over the figure and cancelled.

ridiculous still waiting for a figure released this long ago when stuff release a few weeks ago ( Star Wars 501st) is being shipped out

I'm guessing majority of sideshows endgame cap stock got stuck at the shipping docks and is slowly shipping out

Canned my Popcultcha order as well, and went with a HK seller. I usually can wait for PC; but this is ridiculous.

I don't think sideshow is processing cap on a first come first order, some people on hottoys reddit ordered captain america this year and already received him.

I think it’s pretty much well documented that SSC does not ship on a first come first served basis.
they are 100% all over the place

I don't think sideshow is processing cap on a first come first order, some people on hottoys reddit ordered captain america this year and already received him.

Well that's a stupid way to process their orders. If Apple was like that with iPhone and iPad preorders, folks would be up in arms.

There's never been any evidence that Sideshow processes orders first come first served, quite the opposite. Fulfillment is seemingly random, pretty much any thread you'll see new orders being shipped before 2 year old pre-orders at times, its always been that way. In normal times it was less noticeable when everything will be shipped within a week or two, when its months on end its a bigger deal.

I flew out of LAX last week and counted 25 ships at anchor off the port of Long Beach

Sideshow updated the page to saying August - September now, hopefully it does ship within the next month.

i have a feeling the orders are processed first come first served, but its the shipment team that didn't follow the order. i have a few orders that lagged shipment for unusually long periods, previously. mainly the exclusives from hot toys.just weird

Orders are shipped randomly. They have never ever processed them in any kind of order at least over the past 12 years.

If they're that bad at what would normally be considered standard operations, no wonder they try to limit supply to other US retailers.

I imagine there's people who ordered it first thing in April of 2019 and still dont have them, it just goes to show how much of a crapshoot it is to get your order from them.

That's got to majorly suck. Glad I just received mine (ordered Oct 2020). I would've ordered elsewhere but I think pre-orders were already sold out in most places by that time.

Hey all. I'm selling mine. Got it last night and decided not to keep it. It's great, just my figure focus has changed since I ordered it. It's been opened and handled for all of ten minutes then put back in the box. It's mint. Please PM me if interested.

I have an extra on preorder with SSC, thinking about just cancelling it at this point.
Still cannot believe it has taken this long for them to get more in.

Makes me wonder how long it will take them to get Thor, Mysterio and BD Thanos... ugh.

Endgame Cap looks great teamed up with Tony. I know, I know..its not the last Tony

Attachments

• IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 99
Back