1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you from overseas? they started cancelling marvel hot toys orders by those staying overseas in asia, and other places
Sideshow suddenly canceled my order... I don't know why. I'm trying to submit a support ticket but nothing is happening when I click on submit. Any one else having this issue? Thanks!

Cap Bucky and Widow.jpg

are you from overseas? they started cancelling marvel hot toys orders by those staying overseas in asia, and other places
That may be the reason. I am overseas, but I was shipping to a US address.

I missed out on pre-orders for this figure here in my country and the pre-order time (which only lasts about 2 months or so after the figure is announced) is the only time you can get it in retail prices here.

same here. they cancelled my QS spidey, no heads up, just cancelled. i really wonder how they can comply with licensing and stay in business. the licensing boundaries sounds like a draconian control of the past. folks are buying iphones and clothing from across the world.

That may be the reason. I am overseas, but I was shipping to a US address.

I missed out on pre-orders for this figure here in my country and the pre-order time (which only lasts about 2 months or so after the figure is announced) is the only time you can get it in retail prices here.

So did anyone else's order from Sideshow ship in just a brown box. No plastic over the Hot Toys box anymore?

So did anyone else's order from Sideshow ship in just a brown box. No plastic over the Hot Toys box anymore?
A plain brown box or the actual shipper box?

Both have been reported by people to happen.

I remember seeing not too long ago someone got their Beskar Mando in the Hot Toys shipper box but no plastic bag.

A handful of people have gotten their figures in a plain box and no shipper. I had that happen once.

They give excuses about it just being a damaged shipper, but some of the items felt previously opened with the potential of it being a return. So folks have returned it or gotten an exchange.

If you got yours in the shipper and it was sealed but there was no bag and the figure seems new, you should be okay.

i also read recently that sideshow is cancelling orders from over seas, even if you are using a US reshipper. I guess they track this by the payment method, like your credit card is issued over seas and not in north america.

Got him today from Sideshow. And what a fantastic figure it is!

It's even more of an upgrade compared to my old (and already sold) Infinity-War-Captain. Quite possibly my favorite headsculpt yet. Just perfect.

pxl_20210617_14460668zlk8h.jpg
pxl_20210617_14463171k6jx7.jpg

Local B&M pricing

Man, local toy shop that I've had HT captain America endgame pre-ordered from the start (albeit no deposit) received the figure then increased price to $330+tax.

I've always purchased my preorders. They did this with mezco and I moved all my purchases online. Now hot toys.
Guess where I'm buying from from now on.

I was getting so close to canceling this order but these recent pics have me anxious again to get it lol. Keep these pics coming. Looks great

Back