1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY got Endgame Cap. HOWEVER I gave up on SS and just got it from TBA. Not sure I’ll pre-order from SS again. The way they select who to the ship to on pre-orders didn’t make sense BEFORE Covid

Comparing to my makeshift Cap from a year ago. It goes to show the Infinity War version is still a pretty solid figure.

Attachments

• 59B95644-DC8F-4522-9E2A-CF1E71D9444D.jpeg
    59B95644-DC8F-4522-9E2A-CF1E71D9444D.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 251
  • C2D70F51-4FA8-48FA-8FA7-FED30007F86A.jpeg
    C2D70F51-4FA8-48FA-8FA7-FED30007F86A.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 255
  • FD3CFD86-FEFE-4B46-B90D-B26374284783.jpeg
    FD3CFD86-FEFE-4B46-B90D-B26374284783.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 249
So after two years of waiting, this figure was finally out for delivery last Thursday, on the day I left to fly to Disney for a week. I knew it was safe at home but I was eager to finally open it when I got home.

Today was that day and I have to say: oh my gosh this figure is incredible. The detail, the heads sculpts. This is the definitive Chris Evans Captain America and I’ve very glad to finally have this figure on display. Can’t wait to investigate more tomorrow!

I ordered from SSC in September 2020 - still nothing. Everyone I know who ordered before AND after me has theirs or it's in transit. WTF?

I was reading an article about the truck shortage earlier and all the posts on there are exactly like on here. It really made me laugh. Everyone all over are waiting for all kinds of stuff from toys to vehicles to building materials.

IMG_2410.jpg

Seeing overseas sites are now charging premium prices for Hot Toys figures from the "first delivery." So not only is this a widespread issue, it's so common, some people are capitalizing on it. The "second delivery price" is cheaper, probably a tax for having to answer so many "where are they?" questions.

Got this figure in from Sideshow today. Overall very nice figure and I am glad to have him in the collection. Will have to get some photos taken of him soon.

Seeing overseas sites are now charging premium prices for Hot Toys figures from the "first delivery." So not only is this a widespread issue, it's so common, some people are capitalizing on it. The "second delivery price" is cheaper, probably a tax for having to answer so many "where are they?" questions.
Second delivery is still quicker than SSC, with the added bonus of being cheaper than SSC, especially as the price doesn't get inflated by 10% sales tax plus the US$35 postage for DHL when I order from HK second batch.

Anyone else having trouble getting the neck peg out? I can’t get a grip on the haired neck piece to swap sculpts.

Edit: Hairdryer got it. Had to rock it back and forth a ton.

Last edited:
I killed my fingers trying to snatch it off. Safe to say I'm leaving the helmetless head on for a while
Same here! My fingers were screaming for me to just leave it alone, but I really wanted to see the Vimal/OSK head on there. Hairdryer for a minute and rocking front to back, side to side finally got it to pop.

Wow,
I still have not heard a peep about my Cap but I got a notice from AE that my scout trooper should be in in 14 days.
The scout trooper was released months after this . This makes no sense at all……..

Sideshow suddenly canceled my order... I don't know why. I'm trying to submit a support ticket but nothing is happening when I click on submit. Any one else having this issue? Thanks!

Sideshow suddenly canceled my order... I don't know why. I'm trying to submit a support ticket but nothing is happening when I click on submit. Any one else having this issue? Thanks!
I criticize sideshow for their shipping rates and sometimes the quality of their toys, but one thing I have nothing but praise for is their customer service, so I feel confident they will make things right with that cancelled order.

Back