Action Figure Hot Toys 1/4 scale Iron Man Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone post a pic of the Hot Toys 1/4 Mk3 instruction manual? Thanks in advance!

I believe Popcultcha/Ikon here in Australia should be receiving their batch somewhere around the 17th February.

Can?t wait to get this in hand, and even though I have to wait a little it?s worth the savings. I got it for about $700 AUD shipped, but if I were to import it from Sideshow it?ll be about $1,100 AUD, which is like a 60% increase over what I have to pay, or about a $275 USD difference.

I got a call on Monday my figure from Popcultcha was posted on Monday 24/02/2020 . I ordered the deluxe version from them in 2018

I got a call on Monday my figure from Popcultcha was posted on Monday 24/06/2020 . I ordered the deluxe version from them in 2018

I assume you meant February, and not June.

Mine was also shipped out then as well, but the parcel seems stuck somewhere :gah:

Was hoping to get it in hand today.

I assume you meant February, and not June.

Mine was also shipped out then as well, but the parcel seems stuck somewhere :gah:

Was hoping to get it in hand today.

Yes sorry , it was shipped out and actually arrived at my work 60 mins ago. I paid for express post with Auspost.

Where are you getting yours from ?

Yes sorry , it was shipped out and actually arrived at my work 60 mins ago. I paid for express post with Auspost.

Where are you getting yours from ?

Also from Popcultcha. Australia Post is so iffy nowadays. Parcels can take anywhere from 3 days to over a week to Sydney.

Still waiting on this from Sideshow. It's taking way longer than it took for me to get Vader from them. I hope I'll have it by the end of March and that it's not holed up somewhere due to the virus outbreak.

Still waiting on this from Sideshow. It's taking way longer than it took for me to get Vader from them. I hope I'll have it by the end of March and that it's not holed up somewhere due to the virus outbreak.

My guess is the second batch shipment never even got on the boat from Hong Kong...
so I am guessing it will not be coming anytime soon.

At last. IMG_9409.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine on 2/04/20 and I still haven’t opened it. Really need to check it make sure it’s ok.

I got mine on 2/04/20 and I still haven?t opened it. Really need to check it make sure it?s ok.

That would be a good idea.

I’ve rarely ever received damage on a Hot Toy figure, but mine came with scratches on its back, where the red paint has been removed to show the white plastic beneath. It’s on the back and it ‘almost’ looks like the painted grey battle damage, but it’s sold out Australia wide, so I’m probably stuck with it.

Finally had time to open up and display it today. Received on 10 January. Found a loose piece on the lower left side abdomen. Glued it and looks fine now. Might install extra lighting in the shelf.

1DB22461-0E2D-450E-9F00-C35B1C6155F4.jpg

Definitely having trouble deciding if I want to keep this guy or not. I think 1/4 scale may not be right for me with just how much space this thing takes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Has anyone in the UK received theirs from a UK seller yet? I'm still waiting on an ETA from CDUK.

I just received a shipping soon email from Sideshow. Gonna charge me in a few days. Happy to hear I'm not waiting months on end to finally get it. Should make for a nice college grad gift to myself by the time it gets here.

I'm really tempted on this as I don't have a 1/4 IM yet, and for me this is the one to get. For the price tho, I'll wait for some more pics.

I am still tempted for this one, I do like the 1/4 scale figures they have a huge presence and not too many of them. However, QC issues are too much for the price point $600+. I had so many issues with my 1/4 Vader SS had to send 2 replacement parts. TBH HT quality has dipped in the last year or so. They are rushing work missing quality.

Back