Action Figure Hot Toys 1/4 scale Iron Man Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there any known issue with this figure? my 1/4 mark 43 has neck connector discoloration so I?m curious about this one. thanks in advance

Because of the current crisis ..I?ve been watching a lot of MCU on Disney + and have to say the original IM film was such a breakthrough in so many ways . It still holds up as a classic IMO

And RDJ truly is the king of the MCU

The MK III was a great suit despite it being an old design

Not only holds up. Its definetely better than %70 of MCU films.

Damn that looks really great there. I'm still conflicted with this figure.

I think the inaccurate faceplate bothers me more than it should but at $600+ it should have been correct. :gah:

Considering the 1/4 Mk42 has the "MK 42" gloss lettering detail on the inside of the arm on it that is in the movie for 0.5 seconds, they could have gotten the head to look right on this one

Damn that looks really great there. I'm still conflicted with this figure.

I think the inaccurate faceplate bothers me more than it should but at $600+ it should have been correct. :gah:

It is inaccurate, there's no denying that. I own the figure and personally it doesn't bother me.

The mk3 is an interesting design. As far as I know, the only piece that came to be the most movie accurate to date was Sideshow's half scale released years ago. Hot toy's 1/4 mk3 is the second most accurate and a pretty damn good one, if posed correctly. Everything else is either completely off or poorly executed. My opinion, of course.

I have ~$70 in rewards burning a hole in my pocket, but I have to pay for Hulkbuster whenever it arrives..... but I own the other three Iron Man 1/4......

I hope this guy doesn?t sell out.

I do not think he will sell out right away. He is on my radar as well. With the new economy and SS still not having all the shipments I would not be surprised to find him under retail at some point.

Yeah even before the pandemic I hadn't really seen much talk or excitement online about this figure, either here or on FB. So it'll probably take even longer to sell out now.

Looks awesome. Always dug the 1/4 figures but I don?t have enough room as it is with my 1/6 stuff lol.

I have almost $400 in RP and gift cards for SS. I was planning on using them for this guy to be my first 1/4 HT. I’m normally not too much of a stickler for perfect accuracy, but the inaccurate face mask is making it hard to pull the trigger, especially since they fixed the mask on the DC mark VII.

hi, to anyone that has this figure, I have some questions. is there any color differences between the chest and abs area? also did hot toys still using soft plastic for this figure (mist commonly still found on hands on their diecast iron man line if i remember correctly)?

hi, to anyone that has this figure, I have some questions. is there any color differences between the chest and abs area? also did hot toys still using soft plastic for this figure (mist commonly still found on hands on their diecast iron man line if i remember correctly)?

No colour differences on mine and no soft plastics anywhere.

One thing I?m not a huge fan of is the shoulder mechanism. It?s possible to hide the shoulder gap but it can be challenging depending on the pose you?re after. For me, that?s probably the worst aspect of the figure.

No colour differences on mine and no soft plastics anywhere.

One thing I?m not a huge fan of is the shoulder mechanism. It?s possible to hide the shoulder gap but it can be challenging depending on the pose you?re after. For me, that?s probably the worst aspect of the figure.

thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention that on my 1/4 mark 43, the only soft plastic that I found is his neck connector that turn it?s color to pink.
glad to know at least this figure safe from that.
a damn shame that some innacuracies plaguing this figure despite it?s still a great looking figure

Back