Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guns on my hold pretty stiff, one thing i find odd though is, there is clearly an area that is perfect for the guns to snap into, yet you cant because of the bulge of the gun.

some iphone pics...

img0924p.jpg

img0925y.jpg

img0926kz.jpg

BTW... I can't get the ammo belt into minigun, any advice

There's two places it looks like the belt could go, one is where is goes and the other is where the bullets would come out, try the other port maybe

Nova Force,
Great pose there!

As for the ammo belt, just try squeezing the tip as you're pushing it into the minigun. It'll get there eventually.

Nova Force,
Great pose there!

As for the ammo belt, just try squeezing the tip as you're pushing it into the minigun. It'll get there eventually.

There's two places it looks like the belt could go, one is where is goes and the other is where the bullets would come out, try the other port maybe

Thanks guys.

I was trying the ammo dispencer slot, so i got it all sorted, i'm very pleased with this figure.

I have a War Machine figure and have been having some problems with the chest LED. Wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and knows how to fix it. I looked through most of this thread and could'nt find anything similar.
The chest LED on my War Machine does not go on when I turn it on. I usually have to tap the chest several times before I can start getting a flicker. If I hit it enough it will eventually go on but if I move it or turn it off I have to start hitting it again to get it to go on again. Ive changed the batteries several times and tried to clean the battery area with alcohol and a Q-tip. So far nothing has worked.
If anyone has any ideas or knows how to take the chest apart please let me know. Im guessing that the Light or maybe a wire is loose.
Thanks

Hi I'm considering buying a war machine before its price escalates, and I just wanted to know if anhyone has every had trouble with the light-up function not working in parts of the outfit, or a significant dimming of the lights, or difficulty relplacing the batteries, and finalluy the batteries themselves not working

Finally bought one of these, after selling some stuff I wasn't keen on anymore.

I regret passing on him initially, in favour of Berserker.

Back