Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought Iron Man Mark VI, my first HT, and this will definitely be my second! He looks so awesome. I also think the head sculpt is really good for this figure. Mark VI head doesn't really look like RDJ...

I just bought Iron Man Mark VI, my first HT, and this will definitely be my second! He looks so awesome. I also think the head sculpt is really good for this figure. Mark VI head doesn't really look like RDJ...

Seriously?

I thought it was cut down version of the Mark IV headsculpt... :dunno

M.

it is a cut-down IV head...

What does this mean? I don't know what a cut-down is haha.

I just generally don't think it looks like him. Whereas the new Jack Sparrow and Bruce Wayne head sculpts...well they speak for themselves!!!

What does this mean? I don't know what a cut-down is haha.

I just generally don't think it looks like him. Whereas the new Jack Sparrow and Bruce Wayne head sculpts...well they speak for themselves!!!

The IV came with a full head sculpt with hair and all...the VI took that head, cut out the face and put it in the helmet....

It looks better as the full sculpt

I finally took the plunge and added war machine to my small collection and I have to agree with everyone else here it certainly is a stunner!! :cool:
It's easily the best figure I have at the moment and makes my Mark III look a bit cheap in comparison. I wish I could sell the Mark III and upgrade to a IV or VI but doubt I'll get much for it now.:slap

I finally took the plunge and added war machine to my small collection and I have to agree with everyone else here it certainly is a stunner!! :cool:
It's easily the best figure I have at the moment and makes my Mark III look a bit cheap in comparison. I wish I could sell the Mark III and upgrade to a IV or VI but doubt I'll get much for it now.:slap

Keep them all! I have I, II, III, IV & VI. All are needed!

:)
If you could chose only one which would it be Mark IV or VI?

That's a tough call. I would have to say IV. It comes with a better extra stand (hall of armor type) and an extra RDJ head.

I don't want to live in a world where I can only have 1.:monkey2

I was going to go after the red and gold IM's but after seeing this years SDCC with the War Machine, I am only going to grab the non red and gold IM's.

I think it will look better in the end.

imagegpm.jpg

Here are a few pic's of mine, i weathered him with a few types of Tamiya weathering powder ,metal,sand,oil and a few others types ..still have yet to weather the back of him.

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

Here are a few pic's of mine, i weathered him with a few types of Tamiya weathering powder ,metal,sand,oil and a few others types ..still have yet to weather the back of him.

I find that if you put him in the top rack of the Bar-B-Q at 350 degrees for about 1 minute per side that works well :lecture

:lol j/k great pics :hi5:

I just gotten my War Machine over the weekend for $270 SGD and it is really a bulky figure but I love it!!
Only negative points are a little mis pain at the back of his right elbow and his left forearm seem a little loose....other than that is is an awesome figure.
:clap

Received my Maek VI and War Machine today. Except for slight issues (one of the pins for the machineguns at the forearms needs to be reglued and MK VI got one weird assempled wing that needs to be replaced), these figures are pure awesomeness from top to buttom. I instantly preordered MK V, MK II AU, and Gantry w/ MK IV. In August I will receive a MT Tony to complete the set. This series is too cool to pass. :rock
All I need is these cool stickers for War Machine. I tried the searching engine but werent successful finding the thread. Is someone able to point me in the correct direction?

Back