Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also just got the figure I'll take pics later.

I would like to know if the 'arm' that holds the mini gun is able to raise up and down or is it all one piece ?

The gun does swivel up and down. Right by the base of the minigun. It doesn't look like it but it does move. Refer to the directions before forcing anything.

Realize that this might not be the right caliber shell but I had to order a pack of 50 off ebay to lay around the feet of my displayed WM.:yess:
Now the question is will 50 be enough?

bc96_10.jpg

NO! :panic: consider the rate of fire of that minigun!! Nice idea :yess:

... And what about your WM, Timo? Arrived? :impatient:
:D

YEAH, MAN!!!
Finally, it´s standing right beside me under my desk.
Already tried everything, all worked well, only little thing are the pegs for the Uzis, but a little superglue always does wonders.
Can´t wait for gettin´ home, unpacking him again and finally.
Huge monster, love him to death and even though I do crappy pics...

they´re comin´.

:hi5: :lol
:1-1:

Yes, however I doubt that WM is able to carry that much in his suit.

I would also say that he has 10000 rounds max in his suit, so he has to fight really quick.
:lol
But should he be able, realistically spoken, to fight half an hour or so...kinda impossible...

YEAH, MAN!!!
Finally, it´s standing right beside me under my desk.
Already tried everything, all worked well, only little thing are the pegs for the Uzis, but a little superglue always does wonders.
Can´t wait for gettin´ home, unpacking him again and finally.
Huge monster, love him to death and even though I do crappy pics...

they´re comin´.

oh u lucky man, if i put that box in my workplace, the boss will kick my ass.:cuckoo:

Got my WM on Monday but didn't get a chance to open him till last night. Had him all put together, really awesome figure and then I tried to turn on his right hand.... It didn't work.:gah: I'm so disappointed I have to exchange this and wait longer..:impatient:

Got my WM on Monday but didn't get a chance to open him till last night. Had him all put together, really awesome figure and then I tried to turn on his right hand.... It didn't work.:gah: I'm so disappointed I have to exchange this and wait longer..:impatient:

before you do that, open up the battery compartment, take out the batteries, do a quick tshirt wipe, re insert, and turn on again.

worked for (i want to say all) members here, so try it out first before sending it back.

Just make sure youre not looking directly at the light hole when you turn it on or else youll be blinded like i did. hahahah

I have issues with the right hand light too(dims and turns off, if i tap it will go back on and one occassion stayed off), and I know other people have mentioned it too, specifically the right hand. I didn't open and clean or do anything. I just reinserted the plastic tab that comes inserted during shipping and removed it, must have moved the batteries around cause it appears ok now, but I put the tab back in and put him on display and haven't messed with him to see if still ok.

Just find it odd that its happen to a few people and specifically the right arm.

Absolutly love mine, but...I´m really disappointed by the light up eyes.
The intensity is way to low considering the crazy brightness of the chest and hands and I really need a tutorial on how to get the head open and to get out the neck, crack it open and inserting a new white LED and then painting the eyes with a translucent red for the optimal effect.
An idea, or has omeone a tutorial, or should i just go to Greg, since he made thise bada$$ BD War Machine custom?!

Absolutly love mine, but...I´m really disappointed by the light up eyes.
The intensity is way to low considering the crazy brightness of the chest and hands and I really need a tutorial on how to get the head open and to get out the neck, crack it open and inserting a new white LED and then painting the eyes with a translucent red for the optimal effect.
An idea, or has omeone a tutorial, or should i just go to Greg, since he made thise bada$$ BD War Machine custom?!

Agree, I love mine. Just wish the eyes were brighter. the other lights are so bright that when all are on, you can barely tell the eyes are lit up, unless you turn off the lights in the room.

other than that, I am happy I bought.

My current shelf arrangement. Its a phone pic but I feel like sharing today.
Shelf.jpg

Last edited:
Agree, I love mine. Just wish the eyes were brighter. the other lights are so bright that when all are on, you can barely tell the eyes are lit up, unless you turn off the lights in the room.

other than that, I am happy I bought.

My current shelf arrangement. Its a phone pic but I feel like sharing today.
Shelf.jpg

Crazy shelve, Dave...stunning.

And I had the same effect, all lights on:"Wait, did I turn on the eyes, too?!"
:lol

Hope I get a little help from the fellas here...
:pray:

New pics. War Machine is so impressive looking, there are so many subtle details all over this figure. More weathering than i expected. I love the jets on his back and all the details in his gun. Some of the flaps on his arm for the SMG were a little loose but they still hold position. The Articulation is excellent, he can hold a lot of action poses. The torso is able to flex backward slightly but when it bends forward, it springs back in place

DSCN5782.jpg

DSCN5748.jpg

DSCN5758.jpg

DSCN5767.jpg

DSCN5806-1.jpg

DSCN5812-1.jpg

DSCN5712.jpg

Back