Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
received mine today, watch out guys when you put the ex-wife missile in the canon because it's really hard to get it out again :rotfl

Did anybody order from BBTS, if so do you know if they started to ship them yet?

Hey Guys you know on the back of where the missle goes in theres a small lid that flips open.Just be careful cause it's on pretty tight but with the small screwdriver that's included with WM should be no problem.I hope this helps.Oh yeah,once you have the lid open use the screwdriver and push out the x-wife.:wink1:
lol How did you get it out?

Did anybody order from BBTS, if so do you know if they started to ship them yet?

BBTS has gotten at least some of their stock in and shipped already. I ordered mine from BBTS and received it yesterday, however, I was in pretty early on the pre-order.

I preordered my War Machine from B.B.T.S. in May and still haven't got it yet. What exactly is the point of preordering then?

BBTS has gotten at least some of their stock in and shipped already. I ordered mine from BBTS and received it yesterday, however, I was in pretty early on the pre-order.

Why does it still have it listed as a pre-order then?

Why does it still have it listed as a pre-order then?

If they're still in the process of rolling out the stock to fill pre-orders then keeping it listed as a pre-order means people can order it, but without expecting it to be posted immediately (I think).

Back