Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it comes down to preference.

If the unmasked headsculpt is poor I'm more likely to display the masked version, myself. But with HT, it isn't that common.

With Star Lord, I also want to put the headphones with his cassette player on his head. I think that says more about the character than the mask.

It really isn't to me.

Yeah, there's been some sculpts that I've thought needed redone or reworked - but on the whole, I'm not going to deny HT's ability to craft a head sculpt with insane detail and likeness. They hit more home runs than misses. It's the fact that they've done such quality work that makes the misses stand out more.

IMHO.

It really isn't to me.

Yeah, there's been some sculpts that I've thought needed redone or reworked - but on the whole, I'm not going to deny HT's ability to craft a head sculpt with insane detail and likeness. They hit more home runs than misses. It's the fact that they've done such quality work that makes the misses stand out more.

IMHO.

Yeah, :lol I was joking.... they are unmatched in likeness and details

This is probably on of the few figures that I will keep the masked and unmasked versions in the case to switch them out from time to time. As long as the face looks at least as good as the comic con pics.

This is probably on of the few figures that I will keep the masked and unmasked versions in the case to switch them out from time to time. As long as the face looks at least as good as the comic con pics.

I'm torn. I do want to display him unmasked and masked, but I have to believe HT will make a short jacket version at some point. I might double up then to keep him unmasked.

I'd like to see this figure come with an extra hand giving the finger/"the machine." :pray:

Once I saw the opening scene...I knew I had to have this figure...and I knew 32 poses I wanted to put him in...

Maybe down the road we get a movie promo edition with the short jacket...only thing he needs....please HT???

Back