Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the deal if we nag and complain Hot Toys facebook page would they include the short jacket, it seems a lot of people like that look considering he wore most of the time.

Even if they don't make it u hope some company with skill makes it

Still hoping for a DX version down the line, but not for a while, if ever

As I mentioned in the ""Which figure... " thread...I think it's a safe bet that Star Lord (Quill) will eventually get the DX treatment. ..that's when we'll see the short jacket, the prison garb and possibly some more accessories we're not seeing in this initial release.

There are already five figures from this movie on HT's docket (and we haven't seen/heard any hints the the "bad" guys yet...Ronan or Nebula) and with Quill being the central character, HT will most likely visit him again...

There will not be a dx star lord ever IMO.. dx's seem to all be pretty iconic characters.

recently, nothing really different aside from PERS (moving eyes). Before, a DX would mean the aforementioned, a plethora of accessories.

GOTG 2 is confirmed so there will definitely ver 2 of all of them. Maybe they'll do another look in the future/short jacket.

So what's the deal if we nag and complain Hot Toys facebook page would they include the short jacket, it seems a lot of people like that look considering he wore most of the time.

Even if they don't make it u hope some company with skill makes it

That'll just make them realize how much people want the short jacket and release a seperate version wearing that.

That'll just make them realize how much people want the short jacket and release a seperate version wearing that.
It's just the jacket not a whole new outfit I think they will release them again in their final battle out fit just to milk it . Which would be an over like as that would be 10 characters from one movie.
And still no sign of any of the bad guys

Personally, I wouldnt want the final battle outfits... They're actually Ravager uniforms so I wouldnt call that the Guardians team wear

agyha3e8.jpg

u3ubupez.jpg

Love this figure

FINALLY pics with the helmet on. It's like with the Mark 42. I wanted to see the version with the helmet and not the damn Tony sculpt. They would never display the fig with the helmet sculpt for some reason. This fig looks absolutely fantastic though.

Back