Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who here has the exclusive on order but still hasn't received a shipping notice?

I'm trying to see if I should get on the WL for it, and see if it can then go on flex while I try to sell some statues for it.

I don't think she was...it was just a curiosity as to if she should wait and try to flex or jump on the wait list for the exclusive....there were no proposed sales, just a statement.

If you are unfamiliar with my Defeated Series, here's a quick summary...I do darker themed images where our heroes are brought down to a low point.

I finally got around to doing Star-Lord and thanks to a friend, who encourages me to post these, here they are...

IMG_4497-Editclean.jpg

IMG_4491-Editclean.jpg

Star-LordDefeat2Acleanblue-2.jpg

Star-LordDefeated_1.jpg

For the purposes of posting on here, I've toned down/removed the blood effects on the first three photos. The fourth is practical effect, so no toning that one down. :)

Last edited:
If you are unfamiliar with my Defeated Series, here's a quick summary...I do darker themed images where our heroes are brought down to a low point.

I finally got around to doing Star-Lord and thanks to a friend, who encourages me to post these, here they are...

IMG_4497-Editclean.jpg

IMG_4491-Editclean.jpg

Star-LordDefeated_1.jpg

For the purposes of posting on here, I've toned down/removed the blood effects on the first three photos. The fourth is practical effect, so no toning that one down. :)
Awesome pics! Last one is sad!

Andrew "KremlinMon" C

Wow can you link to more?

That's it for the Star-Lord Defeated pictures, but the rest of them are here. Just in case, here's a warning, these are the non-toned down photos. The third one in particular is bloody. Just wanted to let everyone know in case they don't like that kind of thing.

Awesome pics! Last one is sad!

Thank you! :duff

Last edited:

IMG_4497-Editclean.jpg

IMG_4491-Editclean.jpg

Star-LordDefeated_1.jpg

Beautiful:bow

IMG_4497-Editclean.jpg

IMG_4491-Editclean.jpg

Star-LordDefeated_1.jpg

Checked on tumblr to see if you got the uncensored stuff on there.

Pretty awesome stuff if you ask me. It really hits home in a good way :lol

Checked on tumblr to see if you got the uncensored stuff on there.

Pretty awesome stuff if you ask me. It really hits home in a good way :lol

Just the most bloody one is on there right now. :) The other ones just have the blood on their shirt and the 2nd one has some added on the mask as well. I'm trying to post stuff on there slowly instead of flooding it. :lol

Thank you! :1-1:

Just the most bloody one is on there right now. :) The other ones just have the blood on their shirt and the 2nd one has some added on the mask as well. I'm trying to post stuff on there slowly instead of flooding it. :lol

You're welcome! Oh look someone liked your pic I reblogged :p

But...... I need more to reblog :rock :lol

9dc2157ec01f9fb435b93f321ede54f89b29354f044fcc358567205601b23342.jpg

:rotfl

Back