1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She doesn't buy many of them but she loves groot and rocket as well as IM and Cap. She's definitely not a completion it like me haha. It's cool to share the hobby with her. She probably buys 1-2 a year? I buy about 8-10 lol

She doesn't buy many of them but she loves groot and rocket as well as IM and Cap. She's definitely not a completion it like me haha. It's cool to share the hobby with her. She probably buys 1-2 a year? I buy about 8-10 lol

That's legit awesome

It's Christmas. Take 'em to church.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 309
Anyone have issues with the arm joint being soo stiff like it can't move at all? What's the remedy for joint that are too stiff maybe blow dryer?

Anyone have issues with the arm joint being soo stiff like it can't move at all? What's the remedy for joint that are too stiff maybe blow dryer?

Yep same problem here. A blow dryer worked a treat. I considered using a blow dryer before I came to the forum sure enough that is what other people are doing as well.

I guess I'm the only one who was lazy and skipped the blowdryer ... was lucky that a little brute force worked.

Unfortunately I think I broke the knee portion of his leg armor while struggling to get it on over his pant leg.

The good news is that it stays in place unless touched.

I guess I'm the only one who was lazy and skipped the blowdryer ... was lucky that a little brute force worked.

Unfortunately I think I broke the knee portion of his leg armor while struggling to get it on over his pant leg.

The good news is that it stays in place unless touched.

After removing the foot I wrapped the pants tightly around the ankle and help it in place with a piece of tape. The leg armor then slid easily over the pants. It also keeps the pants from bunching up around the knee portion of the leg armor.

Argh just found a problem with my one. The arc rector would not work so I replaced the batteries. The switch seemed a bit dodgy but it works. Now that it is getting dark I noticed that the arc reactor light is dimly illuminated when switched off. In other words it is always on. The ON position is nice and bright and the OFF position is dimly lit. It is only noticeable in shadow or darkness.

Why me!!!

Argh just found a problem with my one. The arc rector would not work so I replaced the batteries. The switch seemed a bit dodgy but it works. Now that it is getting dark I noticed that the arc reactor light is dimly illuminated when switched off. In other words it is always on. The ON position is nice and bright and the OFF position is dimly lit. It is only noticeable in shadow or darkness.

Why me!!!
My Mk42's arc reactor and Heartbreaker's helmet are the same...you are not alone.

I have the option of picking this figure up for about £65 new. Kind of tempted. Will the head fit onto the neck balljoints of the Iron Man 3 armours?

Back