Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same way they were stupid with the the new ed???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big time! I'm
Gonna be first in line for the new robocop but I want it to be perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

German car care technology at it's finest!
Rubber Door Seal Protection "Gummi Pflege" - this product is the gold standard for maintaining your the weather stripping on your door, bonnet, rear hatch seals. Don't overlook this detail when caring for your MINI!
• Special conditioner for rubber door and trunk seals ("weather-stripping").
• UV and anti-freezing protection. Prevents doors from sticking to body in cold temps.
• Not a dye or dressing. Rejuvenates colour, maintains elasticity for longevity.
• Easy and quick to apply. No-mess built-in applicator sponge.
Long-lasting protection and conditioner for rubber seals on car doors, windows and boots. Protects and keeps the rubber elastic and prevents freezing in extreme cold weather. Restores color to dried out rubber. Protects against extreme temperature and UV rays. Solvent-free, water-based formula. Easy-to-use shoe polish type applicator makes application simple without the mess.

German car care technology at it's finest!
Rubber Door Seal Protection "Gummi Pflege" - this product is the gold standard for maintaining your the weather stripping on your door, bonnet, rear hatch seals. Don't overlook this detail when caring for your MINI!
• Special conditioner for rubber door and trunk seals ("weather-stripping").
• UV and anti-freezing protection. Prevents doors from sticking to body in cold temps.
• Not a dye or dressing. Rejuvenates colour, maintains elasticity for longevity.
• Easy and quick to apply. No-mess built-in applicator sponge.
Long-lasting protection and conditioner for rubber seals on car doors, windows and boots. Protects and keeps the rubber elastic and prevents freezing in extreme cold weather. Restores color to dried out rubber. Protects against extreme temperature and UV rays. Solvent-free, water-based formula. Easy-to-use shoe polish type applicator makes application simple without the mess.

WTH is this?

WTH is this?
Sorry Positron! Lol

I was posting this at work and got called of on an emergency so I didn't finish it. It is gummi pflege, German for "rubber care" I have been using it on my BMWs for 20 years and it is awesome. It is not a dressing or coating. It feeds rubber and protects it from uv. Google it and you tube it. Autogeek has info on it as well. I don't have the ed209, but I can grantee that it this were used on it from day one there would be no problem with domes. If the robo has rubber, I will be using this on it.
.. and no, I don't sell it, lol

Sorry Positron! Lol

I was posting this at work and got called of on an emergency so I didn't finish it. It is gummi pflege, German for "rubber care" I have been using it on my BMWs for 20 years and it is awesome. It is not a dressing or coating. It feeds rubber and protects it from uv. Google it and you tube it. Autogeek has info on it as well. I don't have the ed209, but I can grantee that it this were used on it from day one there would be no problem with domes. If the robo has rubber, I will be using this on it.
You can't guarantee anything.

Sorry Positron! Lol

Liqui Molly, or which?
I tried to search for it on amazon and only found that.
Can it even be aquired there?!

I think the original release had some rubber parts. So if ED209 is anything to go by they might not bother improving on that.

What? I thought this was going to be all die-cast metal? If there is ANY rubber parts I'm not buying this.

It's german and NOT available from amazon germany?
Wth? I don't have a credit card so no opportunity to get it.
Bugger
that's strange.
I would imagine this is readily available in auto parts stores and BMW dealers in Germany. Call around!

Back