Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics fellas

Thanks for the rep:hi5:

Great photos :clap

This thing is just looking astonishing now people have worked out how to light it to match the movie. I'm also very, very impressed with the quality of the mouth plates in these pics.

Thanks,
Those pics were taken under the white setting of my color change LED's with flash photography.

Beautiful photos, Skull, the figure looks fantastic! :hi5:

And that was my 10,000th post. Who better than RoboCop to post about? :lol

Thanks YFB, congrats you posting fiend:duff

Took a few new shots of Robo today

7dc7f440-7b94-4939-8c03-09515d9d96ad_zps8b190e39.jpg

RSCN0280_zpsfdf45ff9.jpg

DSCN0279_zpsba6d12e0.jpg

DSCN0276_zpsaf871ecc.jpg

Wow buddy, your killing it with this new camera!!! Your Robo looks perfect under those lights man & your pics are so badass :clap Congrats Pete.

And Yankee, your addicted to posting :lol :wink1:

The articulated hands don't hold the gun very well. And they're delicate and can break. The button near the right shoulder is missing on some figures and some have reported duplicate mouthplates. The stand isn't great either.

Finally took out him out. Got him through a good deal at Frank&Sons. Nice weight to him but that maybe do to the electronics in him stead of the limited diecast parts but great figure nonetheless.

I was always envious of those who had the first few hot toys releases; but I am glad I waited on this and the ED-209. Just stunning figures! (My ED has not shown any rot--yet.)

Beautiful pics man :hi5:

Thanks Keith:)

Lol, that pose with the data spike tells us all we need to know. :clap
I love it in the movie how Robo uses it to kill Boddicker.

:lol

I was always envious of those who had the first few hot toys releases; but I am glad I waited on this and the ED-209. Just stunning figures! (My ED has not shown any rot--yet.)

Yeah, its usually better to wait, you get a better price and sometimes avoid QC issues that get corrected in the later batches:lecture

Back