Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the lady we love might not have the big boobs or booty we want or maybe 1 big boob and one smaller one, but she makes up for it in other ways :wink1:

Yep, other ways. ;)

troisbewbs.jpg

Love the pics, buddy! :rock

Thx jimmie. :rotfl From one Sean to another. It quite possibly is FOTY for me but that BD T-800 is amazing. I don't have him yet but I hope to soon.:(

Yeah man, you gotta get the new Arnie :panic: I'm thinking about taking a picture of all my purchases and bashes this year and then choosing my favorite for 2014. Then I will drop dead from a heart attack, after I add everything up :thud: :lol

It's always like that at BBTS. Solid CS makes up for the extra wait though and they have the best PO system set up. You can add and drop stuff with ease and it doesn't leave a huge cancelled list in your history :lol

Yeah man, you gotta get the new Arnie :panic: I'm thinking about taking a picture of all my purchases and bashes this year and then choosing my favorite for 2014. Then I will drop dead from a heart attack, after I add everything up :thud: :lol

I literally just got my BD T1 like 30 min. ago holy crap! I don't know what to choose for FOTY now :( I'm sorry to all that are going to hate but the neck is not too thin for me, and I wont be doing any mods is the collar fastened? Or sewed on? Cause it looks sewed on to me so I might leave the collar down.

I literally just got my BD T1 like 30 min. ago holy crap! I don't know what to choose for FOTY now :( I'm sorry to all that are going to hate but the neck is not too thin for me, and I wont be doing any mods is the collar fastened? Or sewed on? Cause it looks sewed on to me so I might leave the collar down.
The neck is definitely way too thin. I stuffed mine with flat cotton pads on the sides. Heavy on the bottom by the base of the neck and less going up to the sculpt. Makes a huge difference. The collar is sewed down, but you can flip the back up without any problems. The Terminator is definitely ahead of Robo on my list for 14 :lol

The neck is definitely way too thin. I stuffed mine with flat cotton pads on the sides. Heavy on the bottom by the base of the neck and less going up to the sculpt. Makes a huge difference. The collar is sewed down, but you can flip the back up without any problems. The Terminator is definitely ahead of Robo on my list for 14 :lol

I guess we will agree to disagree cause it isn't too thin for me, also I see why you guys turn the head, from profile the neck looks really fat but not so much straight ahead but my image of Terminator is this:
The-Terminator-1984.jpg
which looks like a thin neck to me sorry :dunno

sooooo yeah.... Robocop

Got mine, pretty awesome, still hate the hands

The hands are HORRIBLE.

I wish someone would make a custom one just for HOLDING THE MOTHER****ING gun, like he is supposed to.

Damn it, most of his iconic scenes revolve around him doing that!

Last edited:
Back