Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unbelievable, sorry man

My ups guy was a robo fan and told me of meeting weller at a comicon
I immediately thought I was lucky it didn't get "lost" in transit

That's the first thing I thought too! One of those UPS guys probably lifted it for a five finger discount. Once upon a time, I used to work for ups and I know there are sorters who take stuff around the holidays. Especially when it's labeled on the outer box what it is. Our plant was heavy security, so I never heard of anyone stealing from there, but other plants had rampant thievery.

Last edited:
The figure is epic! I just unboxed mine. My only complaint is wondering how the rubber in the arm joints will hold up!

Also as many have pointed out... I do not understand the need for Die Cast.

I fear it was little more than a marketing gimmick, either motivated by competitors like Enterbay's Robo or Play Imaginative's Iron Man offerings, or as justification for the $300 price tag. Kinda pointless if the figure is less than 20 percent diecast.

I love this figure. YankeesFanboy, you will not be disappointed, even with the somewhat lighter hues. It still picks up color from the movie in the right light. Robo was out mostly at night anyway.

15584533560_0ede700cd4_c.jpg

15583915118_47e2625ef8_c.jpg

I'm sure I will. Superb pics, brother, Robo looks fantastic! :duff

If I could wave a magic wand and darken the armor and lighten the skin, I would. But it's a dead horse and I'm tired of beating the piss out of it. It's the best Robo in 1/6 and is essential to one's collection. :)

Me three! What was the point of that deposit all this time when we don't even get prioritized any?
great so most of us will looking at December now then?

Yeah I wouldn't get my hopes up, talked to Kathy and she said they are expecting the second batch in November with no date on when, so that could be like the end of the month :monkey2 December seems realistic, thankfully I'm also getting Dredd, BD T1 and maybe Robo all at the same time! So I have a big stash to look forward to.

I've been having a chat with M3Power and this whole "second batch" thing with Sideshow definitely adds weight to our discussion over whether Loonten actually shipped OUR Robocop figures last week or just any random package that was bound to get returned to sender a few days/week later just so he can buy time to acquire stock while not losing a sale due to the wait.

This entirely sucks. Both myself and M3 have been given the exact same excuses, anyone on here that ordered from Loonten who hasn't had this problem? best part about it is that my buyer protection has expired with eBay due to him putting it up for pre-order WAY in advance of the item actually arriving and then sitting on it for a few weeks before shipping PLUS this additional week.

Unbelievable mess really, if you've got yours then you are indeed lucky. Good luck everyone.

Yeah I wouldn't get my hopes up, talked to Kathy and she said they are expecting the second batch in November with no date on when, so that could be like the end of the month :monkey2 December seems realistic, thankfully I'm also getting Dredd, BD T1 and maybe Robo all at the same time! So I have a big stash to look forward to.

Dredd is an awesome figure but requires assembly and repaint of the shoulders. The BDT1 is also an awesome figure.
The T1 Arnold really stands out on my shelf :yess:

I've been having a chat with M3Power and this whole "second batch" thing with Sideshow definitely adds weight to our discussion over whether Loonten actually shipped OUR Robocop figures last week or just any random package that was bound to get returned to sender a few days/week later just so he can buy time to acquire stock while not losing a sale due to the wait.

This entirely sucks. Both myself and M3 have been given the exact same excuses, anyone on here that ordered from Loonten who hasn't had this problem? best part about it is that my buyer protection has expired with eBay due to him putting it up for pre-order WAY in advance of the item actually arriving and then sitting on it for a few weeks before shipping PLUS this additional week.

Unbelievable mess really, if you've got yours then you are indeed lucky. Good luck everyone.

Looks like I made the right choice last week not to purchase from loonten, he emailed me to say he was getting stock that weekend and would ship few days after.. thought it was odd that his eBay shop still says preorder not "in stock"

Good luck guys and girls!!!!

With the proper camera and light temperature, it can look amazing. Although right out of the box to the shelf is pretty awesome still.

How sturdy is the chair? I passed on it since I wouldn't have the room, plus it wasn't all that appealing to me.

Looks like I made the right choice last week not to purchase from loonten, he emailed me to say he was getting stock that weekend and would ship few days after.. thought it was odd that his eBay shop still says preorder not "in stock"

Good luck guys and girls!!!!

Yeah he's dropped the ball and people should be very cautious in using him from this point onwards, I know I am. He's now just flat out ignoring me but I suspect everyone else who ordered (clearly not members here) are also giving him a well deserved hard time over it. I'm more screwed than most as my eBay Buyer Protection expired due to it being a very VERY long pre-order.

Back