Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robo is on his way! Woohoo!!

ef0562ae63050c7a439a74af32a61c83.jpg

Sorry to keep going on but I'm curious if anyone else on here ordered from Loonten and has received it yet? or at least has tracking OUTSIDE of China? The guy has seriously infuriated me this week to the point where I probably won't use him for anything again.

He's here!!!

Brown shipper was bashed so slightly nervous!

1f799b7a804f77cb473be98a37968c3b.jpg
0bc3d059126d68eec62f7b6146d8125a.jpg

But everything is fine! Phew!!!

9daf232e7c39d140910b341565529ec1.jpg
b7dee5f109ed6192916c4dfdac864dbb.jpg

Nice! I think that's the first I've seen of the figure that doesn't come without the chair in the packaging.

It's funny the figure in hand is not as shiney silver as it is in pictures and videos. Weird!

Full review and pictures coming soon!

I figured it wouldn't look that bad in hand. I think just flash photography makes it look horrible. Although I do think if they added the same reflective coat they had at SDCC would make it look worlds better. It had almost a sheen to it.

Ordered last May. Still no communication from SSC about any kind of processing or shipment. Wth

Oh man this was well worth the wait!
6b3f0d8ace7f7c5ce4da0a9f56b77b58.jpg
a460cae1ec76163c5ea0d11a8eb003da.jpg
63c65846429b87efc8633bcfadcef7fc.jpg

That's awesome! :clap

Ordered last May. Still no communication from SSC about any kind of processing or shipment. Wth

That's terrible. I wouldn't doubt there is a good number of people that ordered a month or so ago probably had theirs shipped out already. It should be, first come first serve.

Last edited:
Need to get batteries for him! Damn! Lol LR1 right?

Got him displayed in the detolf for now. More later
4dd13b8d7dc4618f8710aa0cc960a988.jpg

Need to get batteries for him! Damn! Lol LR1 right?

Got him displayed in the detolf for now. More later
4dd13b8d7dc4618f8710aa0cc960a988.jpg

Bummer!

That's like at Christmas in years gone by when the RC car or whatever you got didn't come with batteries and your folks had to rush out and get some on Christmas day, Yeah good luck.

Sorry to keep going on but I'm curious if anyone else on here ordered from Loonten and has received it yet? or at least has tracking OUTSIDE of China? The guy has seriously infuriated me this week to the point where I probably won't use him for anything again.

I'm in the same boat as you. Still waiting for movement outside China. Did you order the regular or the mechanical chair version? I know the chair version comes with batteries which may cause a problem with customs but I don't think the regular version comes with them. I ordered the regular so hopefully that's not the issue. Oh well, I'll just keep waiting and if worse comes to worse I'll just get that refund and order from SSC which is what I should have done in the first place.

I'm in the same boat as you. Still waiting for movement outside China. Did you order the regular or the mechanical chair version? I know the chair version comes with batteries which may cause a problem with customs but I don't think the regular version comes with them. I ordered the regular so hopefully that's not the issue. Oh well, I'll just keep waiting and if worse comes to worse I'll just get that refund and order from SSC which is what I should have done in the first place.

I ordered the regular version. It's definitely not moving out of China at all, my tracking is like this:

Received by China Post - Tianjin
Export Security Scan - Tianjin
In Customs-Control warehouse - Tianjiin
Export Security Scan - Beijing (TWICE)
Import Customs Scan - Beijing (Problem starts here... why is it being re-imported!?)
Import Customs Scan - Tianjin

It has done a complete 180 degree turn and Loonten insists he's heard nothing, so is most likely DOING nothing about it. Absolutely pathetic.

Back