Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I PO on June 1, 2013 and mine still says "shipping soon". So much forgetting billed on Monday. :lol I guess the Crushing Pre-Orders for Iphones and Ipads are hogging the shipping bandwith coming out of that part of the World, not to mention the Protests going on. Poor Robo's gonna have to wait.
I might do what Franpincho did and have them cancel and just have them move it into a bundle order.

For anyone that missed the code for ED-209 by himself it's FUTU43. Expires Nov. 3rd.

All caps on the code and Ed added to cart by himself, should take off 73 bucks and change.

$295 shipped for ED-209 (down from $409) with $37 in reward points is a very tempting deal; I didn't completely follow the rubber rotting issues, though. Was the issue fixed in later batches? Was there ever any indication of what the likelihood of having a rotted version would be (like a user poll or something)? I know people started slathering some rubber treatment goop on their ED-209's to hopefully prevent issues down the road.

Part of me feels it's not right to support Hot Toys in this release regardless of how cheap the figure can be had for, given that the 1st generation of ED-209's rotted away and Hot Toys knowingly released a new version with the exact same issue at twice the original cost.

$295 shipped for ED-209 (down from $409) with $37 in reward points is a very tempting deal; I didn't completely follow the rubber rotting issues, though. Was the issue fixed in later batches? Was there ever any indication of what the likelihood of having a rotted version would be (like a user poll or something)? I know people started slathering some rubber treatment goop on their ED-209's to hopefully prevent issues down the road.

Part of me feels it's not right to support Hot Toys in this release regardless of how cheap the figure can be had for, given that the 1st generation of ED-209's rotted away and Hot Toys knowingly released a new version with the exact same issue at twice the original cost.

Don't by simple as! :yess:

They have a bundle going for Robocop and ED209 that comes out at $550 (shipping included) with $51 back in rewards. That, in essence, makes ED209 $200 (no chair Robo though)

If you really want ED, I'd jump on this. It sucks that he will still rot, but at least you got him for half off, and applying rubber care products or whatever will not feel as bad.

You can cancel Robo and get your NRD back, because he's been delayed so many times. Then you can order the bundle and save big on ED. At least that's what I did and I'm very happy with that.

IMG_20141026_200153_1414597180893.jpg

Back