Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey buddy ask what you like and state to me how you operate, that is the beauty of this forum. :duff

Cheers man ;)

Yes space is manageable at the moment (figure-wise) but something like the 1989 Batmobile I would not have been able to display, so the more figures I get then space will become more of a problem although I will be putting up some more shelves asap to combat this threat.

Yeah same that is why I didn't buy it.

As to my current PO list? I have (I will be keeping all these orders) -

HT General Zod
HT Robocop and Mechanical Chair
HT ASM Spiderman 2
HT Elder 2.0
HT BD T1 T-800 - (I will bash a second one also)
SSC Jango Fett

Well that answers my question about which Robocop u are getting. That is a pretty good list, so how do u plan to bash the second HT BD T1 T-800?

I will also be updating my Michael Myers figure soon with some new stuff, I may purchase a Ghostface figure and I'm hopefully going to bash a 1989 Michael Keaton figure also. I also have some NECA and SW figures on the horizon and then I will take it as it comes.

Hmm ok few different stuff other than Hot Toys.

Well the money that I saved will be money that can go towards the upcoming Pre-Orders that I have or help me out with the Michael Keaton bash etc. Which is good as I did not blow the money elsewhere.

Who made the head sculpt that u plan to kit bash the figure with? I know iminime made one but not sure if anyone else did.:dunno

Yes we are all rule-breakers in the end. :lol

So true but I try my best to resist. :slap

What do you have on PO buddy?

Nothing at this stage bro, but probably buy this Robocop. :wink1:

I do not have this on PO, but man I'm really tempted :lol

C'mon man just:
giphy.jpg

@Darkavatar -

1 - To bash my second BD T1 T-800 I will just buy the necessary parts via eBay when he is released but I would probably be better just buying two complete ones. :lol

Don't all u need is body with boots? What else do u need? :huh

Thanks for the link yeah doesn't look like Iminime's one. Still good though. ;)

U know if u don't get this u will regret it when its only available at after market price.

Yeah it is already expensive now imagine how much it will cost on the secondary market! :horror

1 - I have a full T1 T-800 on pre-order and I want to display both head sculpts so the second head sculpt that comes with my pre-order I will move that onto the spare stuff that I will need to buy, body, pants, boots, jacket etc. That will be expensive and not far away in price for me to just pre-order two full figures.

2 - No that Michael Keaton sculpt is not Iminime's one but I really like that one on eBay and I will buy the parts I need to bash him together.

1 - I have a full T1 T-800 on pre-order and I want to display both head sculpts so the second head sculpt that comes with my pre-order I will move that onto the spare stuff that I will need to buy, body, pants, boots, jacket etc. That will be expensive and not far away in price for me to just pre-order two full figures.

Hmm that sucks what u really need is a loose figure with all the clothing etc already on the figure. Just like how they use to sell loose black Spiderman figures.

2 - No that Michael Keaton sculpt is not Iminime's one but I really like that one on eBay and I will buy the parts I need to bash him together.

It's good enough though. ;)

Strange that people are getting charged already, the figure hasn't been released in Hong Kong yet. So Sideshow won't get him till probably October, if he gets released next month in Hong Kong.

Are we talking about final Flex payments or just the the July payments?

(I didn't have a July payment because I Flexed him immediately when he went up for pre-order -- and then got pushed back. I've got one more on my calendar for August 5th. But folks who pulled the Flex trigger later might have a July payment ... and then another in August.)

Strange that people are getting charged already, the figure hasn't been released in Hong Kong yet. So Sideshow won't get him till probably October, if he gets released next month in Hong Kong.

I think they meant their first/second flex payment.

No way that was the last flex.

Back