Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more a fan of the Final Battle look. I'm also not a fan of the tight stock pants. Although, they look all right when properly futzed.

Some pics thanks to Ecko!!!!!! I also swapped the arms so that he can do his BOSS pose and. The body still has the scar/stitches on the back

BmB1.jpg
BmB7.jpg
BmB3.jpg
BmB6.jpg

Looks awesome buddy. I'm glad you like the pants and boots

Great pose there TK, love your boots also. Have mine posed a similar fashion, but with the coat, but something feels off. Considering copying your pose, will be hard though because my vest is beginning to wear and the coat is needed to keep it seated.

My pics: :)

Finally pulled the trigger on this big guy at a (semi) local Canadian on-line distributor... Looking forward to adding him to the rogues' gallery (with Carwoman going up tomorrow as soon as I pick her up across the border).

Great pose there TK, love your boots also. Have mine posed a similar fashion, but with the coat, but something feels off. Considering copying your pose, will be hard though because my vest is beginning to wear and the coat is needed to keep it seated.

My pics: :)

Turtle neck?

Glad he didn't do that in the film.

The whole point being that his 'breaking the bat' was a non-event to him. Just like the comic.

Loved the way he just dropped the mask after doing it. Like it meant nothing.

Turtle neck?

Hah, I kitbashed my Bane together. Was looking to display Bane without vest and jacket with a black shirt (only planned on getting 3 Nolan figs at the time). Added the rest later, but yeah I will have to fiddle around with the sweather.

Glad he didn't do that in the film.

The whole point being that his 'breaking the bat' was a non-event to him. Just like the comic.

Loved the way he just dropped the mask after doing it. Like it meant nothing.

Also, given Batman's general popularity with the non- criminal Gothamites, the last thing Bane would want to do is get the common people thinking about him.

Instead, the Bat's notable absence would probably be the most psychologically effective. He could not give them any hope in past heroes.

I'm thinking about doing an arm swap video. Has anyone done that yet?

Not exactly, the clipper king did a upper torso swap with the dx10 body so theres that, but the arm swap is the better way to go cause that way you retain the correct torso with the scar.

Do it!!!

Back