Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered this last week through popcultcha. Even shipped from Australia to Canada it came to less than $240. Looking forward to it!!

Congrats on getting the figure at such an excellent price. I'm trying to find something < 300$!

Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Looking at these images, I don't think it'll be very easy. Oh god....I can already see the frustration I'm going too have with those strings....:gah:

DSC_1016.jpg

DSC_1017.jpg

I'm having the same problem. Aren't there any instructions to tie the strings to the vest?

awesome shot, rorkstar! better late than never!

: D

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

and awww, my bane is so happy; i finally got him a spare muscle body (and didn't even have to pay for it!)

banebody.jpg

There was a brand new one that ended around $230 total shipped. But to me flags went up because the seller had zero feedback and I think from Russia. But who knows, it could be legit and he took PayPal.

Did anyone save the pictures or know what page the gauntlet mod is on? I saw it on here quite a while ago and I think I wanna try it.

Shameless but I have a Bane for sale. Got all the custom goodies. Custom pants, custom Boots and the TT arms for the boss pose. PM me =)

I am also looking for a Hot Toys Bane figure.
If anyone has one message me. Looks like he hits an average of $285 on "evil bay."

Here are some pics of my Hot toys Bane. Gotta thank Mike Ecko for hooking me up with the boots and pants. Couldn't be more happier. Now I'm just waiting for my custom trial master jacket from Hydeous and I'm truly set.

Having had my Bane posed with the Jacket on for a while I was able to pull his pants down real low and the Jacket would hid the fact that they were so low.

But now that I have him in a new pose without the Jacket I have had to readjust the pants to their normal position and dam they look like leggings now. :gah:

Back