Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Honestly, I know it's not accurate, but I couldn't find a sawn off that I liked the look of (apart from a silver one from the HT Alice) so I picked up an extra Joker shotgun, only single barrel but it's the right colours and at least I know I can trust the build quality. I can only find white motorcycle helmets in 1/6 and it's driving me mad. Might get one and paint it.

Great minds think alike. I've been watching some Joker shotguns on eBay, and I'm probably going to paint a white helmet red. I just need to find a decent looking headset, and I'd be set. My Bane gets here Wednesday.

I should start a thread on weathering and customizing Bane boots , you guys could send them to me and i'll do them up like mine

banebootswip1111.jpg

BaneWIP002_zpsbd2c039f.jpg

BaneWIP004_zpsdeaed928.jpg

BaneWIP006_zps95dfe94b.jpg

That would be fantastic man! I've got some boots on the way and I'll PM you when they get here :yess:

Just ordered my boots that I will be customizing once I get my Bane tomorrow. If any ones interested here's a pic of how the boots look and they only cost $8.95 plus $2 shipping. Here's the link as well.

https://www.toysoldierbrigade.com/n...south-korea-2nd-infantry-division-figure.html

7B72CF5F-4DA2-4E6E-A60A-2A00DD5240AB-17937-000011B34294157A.jpg

I am also waiting on the pants that Cobraka22 recommend. This will be the first time I've done so much to a figure. Looking forward to it. :yess:

:goodpost:

Anyone willing to sell their extra pair of camo pants? :peace

PM me please....my order from Cotswold was just cancelled cuz they sold out :monkey2

PM snooks. She said she had a pair or two to sell I think.

Just curious, I see a lot of people talking about camo pants. Bane never wore them in the movie, did he? I thought they were always the charcoal grey ones.

He doesn't. The camo pants we are getting are the same kind as the one he wears. We have to bleach/dye them ourselves to the accurate grey color.

Bane is on his way from BBTS, and Joker 2.0 is arriving in stock in 12 days. Very excited for some new additions to the detolf.

Welp, I love him. He's awesome. Biggest figure surprise of the past year or so for me. So glad I broke down and ordered him.

Hey Bud,

Where did you purchase the empty cowl from? I'm after one as well :)

Ha! got me there :) Saw one on ebay but not sure how good it is. Love the way you got yours displayed and I wanted to display mine similar.

On another note, my Bane was on it's way to me this morning from Fedex (3 day turn-around from Sideshow all the way to Australia, super fast!), unfortunately Fedex drivers are retarded and claimed the delivery address was incorrect, so I had to call them and resolve over the phone. Never had problems getting deliveries to my work before. They are trying to organize a re-delivery for later today.

BBTS just sent me my notification.. YES!

:gah: I shoulda just left my pre-order with them, I ordered with sideshow and canceled my pre-order with bbts cause ss had them in stock, but it still showing in processing :impatient: I hate how ss is doing business these days, what did they stop there out the door in 24 policy:mad:

:gah: I shoulda just left my pre-order with them, I ordered with sideshow and canceled my pre-order with bbts cause ss had them in stock, but it still showing in processing :impatient: I hate how ss is doing business these days, what did they stop there out the door in 24 policy:mad:

Call them That's what I did. They got my order shipped out by the end of the day.

That sucks buddy , i hope you sraighten it out :1-1:

Thanks.

The only thing I would have changed would be to have made his base taller to match the DX12's base, but it's a minor quibble. Overall I have to say that in-hand, this may be the most realistic looking HT figure I've seen thus far. There's just something about it that is almost real.

:exactly: I don't have it in hand yet but from pics i've seen I would tend to agree and I think it comes down to the bald head, only thing that gives most figures up as figures is molded hair.

I can't wait to get this guy, this is my most wanted non-terminator figure this year, the movie rocked and banes portraital in the movie was epic, loved nolans direction with the caractor.

:exactly: I don't have it in hand yet but from pics i've seen I would tend to agree and I think it comes down to the bald head, only thing that gives most figures up as figures is molded hair.

I can't wait to get this guy, this is my most wanted non-terminator figure this year, the movie rocked and banes portraital in the movie was epic, loved nolans direction with the caractor.
:goodpost: I agree bane kicked *** in the movie. Only thing I didn't like about the movie was how he died lol.

Back