Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Thanks for the link - I ordered a pair of them a little earlier :)

Think I'll probably change the knee cap protectors for the ones that actually come with Bane.

Guys, if I wanted to DX my bane by buying additional parts, what would be a good set of stuff to pick up? I've got a Dent photo and have a trail master jacket on it's way. What else can people think of? I know he's not really one for accessories.

I've seen people talking about headsets, and one guy gave us templates for the Courier vest a few pages back. But I'm wondering what else could be bought as well.

I've got a sawn off, from the final scene. I did see the courier stuff but I'd never have him displayed like that, although, a red motorcycle helmet in that scale would be cool.

I'm gonna try to find a decently priced sawn-off as well, and maybe a red helmet just for the heck of it. The only other thing I could think of is the detonator, but I doubt there's anything like that out there.

I'm gonna make some 1/6 notebook paper and tuck it in the jacket pocket to look like Gordon's speech.

Honestly, I know it's not accurate, but I couldn't find a sawn off that I liked the look of (apart from a silver one from the HT Alice) so I picked up an extra Joker shotgun, only single barrel but it's the right colours and at least I know I can trust the build quality. I can only find white motorcycle helmets in 1/6 and it's driving me mad. Might get one and paint it.

Last edited:

Got my pants today , they fit good on the TTM20 . The tree trunk thighs aren't noticable . The TTM20 has a big @$$ , it was hard to get the over the cheeks :lol

Now onto bleaching and blah blah blah , see you in a day :wave

Banepants001_zps29221237.jpg

Banepants002_zps6695dfd0.jpg

Banepants003_zpsfa593f22.jpg

Banepants004_zps43cdf772.jpg

I hope to have this guy done by Wednesday (minus the head) when Bane Arrives :panic:

Looks great mike, looking forward to the finished product!!!

Welp, I love him. He's awesome. Biggest figure surprise of the past year or so for me. So glad I broke down and ordered him.

IMG_20130311_180849_697_zps1228f39c.jpg

IMG_20130311_181003_987_zpsecd29915.jpg

Thanks.

The only thing I would have changed would be to have made his base taller to match the DX12's base, but it's a minor quibble. Overall I have to say that in-hand, this may be the most realistic looking HT figure I've seen thus far. There's just something about it that is almost real.

Guys, I've wondered this for the longest time, but I still have no idea what 'DX' refers to. Or MMS. Or any of this silly willy acronyms

I believe DX stands for Deluxe and MMS stands for Movie Masterpiece Series or somethinga long those lines.

One more day!

tumblr_majetydnox1qeixlc.gif

Quickest turn around ever for me from HT. Paid at 8:35am Pacific Time and Fedex notification at 4:35pm...same day service at 8hrs almost exactly...as was my HT Black Widow

Quickest turn around ever for me from HT. Paid at 8:35am Pacific Time and Fedex notification at 4:35pm...same day service at 8hrs almost exactly...as was my HT Black Widow

There is no way you are talking about SS, are you? :lol

I got my notification from BBTS. I can't wait to get it!

Anyone willing to sell their extra pair of camo pants? :peace

PM me please....my order from Cotswold was just cancelled cuz they sold out :monkey2

Just curious, I see a lot of people talking about camo pants. Bane never wore them in the movie, did he? I thought they were always the charcoal grey ones.

Back