Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

These pix are making March seem so far away!

Hardy's arms were never as huge or ripped as Arnie's.

Totally agree - Arnie's arms are huge. The arms on the Bane HT body don't seem to be that much bigger than the muscular body.

Here's a comparison pic. I guess it's a trade off between exposed joints vs posability.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I've started weathering the jacket, needs a little more colour and distressing yet though.

Totally agree - Arnie's arms are huge. The arms on the Bane HT body don't seem to be that much bigger than the muscular body.

Here's a comparison pic. I guess it's a trade off between exposed joints vs posability.

UDSqS.jpg

Errm...what are you going with those 2 dolls exactly? Bit weird :/

I've started weathering the jacket, needs a little more colour and distressing yet though.
1000073c.jpg
Love the detail work on the sleeves and pockets. Keep it up! :clap

kia825, well it's kinda obvious that DX-10 and Bane have pretty the same sized bodies since Bane had his body from the old T1-punk and T2 figures. But similarity between them on your photos just loled me hard. HT one lazy bastards. :D I wonder if it's possible to switch rubber skin of the upper part with scar and neck on the TTM20...

Thank you so much for posting these pics. I have been so anxious to see how this figure would look with the Arnold body. Seeing bane in the boss pose def has made up my mind. Please post as many pics as you can. Id'e love to see more of this guy:clap

Yep need more pics of bane in Arnold body. In different poses.

Yep need more pics of bane in Arnold body. In different poses.
I can see it now:

"I'm eer to fufeel Ras Ah Goo's destiny!"

Jokes aside, I think the one other thing I prefer with the stock body is how his shoulders look bigger in comparison to the Arnold body. Bane looked like he had massive shoulders and on the figure, it really helps sell how bulky he looks. Still, the Arnold body is certainly a great option as long as you can shorten the neck (or swap out the arms with the stock body) and have his arms are covered

I spoke to an HK seller on eBay who has Bane in stock and he told me all the post offices in China won't be open till the 13th or 14th of this month due to the new year. Hopefully it means that this figure and Joker 2.0 will be shipped out to Sideshow at the end of this week.:pray:

How long does it take for Sideshow to get them? I got him pre ordered.. and seeing him released in china last month got me asking.. I want mine now..

For those of you who already got him, how tall is he, compared to Batman?

He looks shorter than Batman onscreen?

CONGA-LINE!!!!

Back