Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Wow those shots of Bane look amazing. This really is a good buy. No regrets making that PO. Can't wait till I get mine.:yess:

I took off the shirt then put on the coat. It does seem to fit a bit better and allow more movement, not that it has much to begin with. I tried getting the gauntlet on with the coat but all I got for my trouble was a gauntlet strap in need of regluing.

My only nitpick with that is the neck looks long, wonder if theres a way to get the head lower on that neck, or if it would need chopped down.

My only nitpick with that is the neck looks long, wonder if theres a way to get the head lower on that neck, or if it would need chopped down.

That and the TTM20 body is too big for Bane's pants. If I land a TTM20 for cheap, I would dremel the legs down.

100_7731_zps30a0aa14.jpg

100_7732_zpsb1de8f3e.jpg

100_7745_zpse6271a13.jpg

Amazing pose. Just exudes class, intelligence, and intimidation in that pose there. Excellent job! :clap

I'm probably the only person to think the TTM20 is too big :lol
I seriously do not think Tom Hardy is anywhere near even T2 Arnie size

I'm probably the only person to think the TTM20 is too big :lol
I seriously do not think Tom Hardy is anywhere near even T2 Arnie size

Agreed. :exactly:

Honestly I think that Bane's body needs TTM20 hands only. :)
The legs, torso and neck are pretty good. And the scar included.
But I just HATE those old T-2\T-1 hands with freaking fragile hanging shoulder joints and limited elbow articulations. >< By the way I've added regular hands on my Indiana Jones DX, so he could bend them well and be posed with gun turned up. Maybe I'll be able to do the same here... I'll see soon, it's already shipped to me.

PERSONALLY, I'm happy with this figure. I don't care if it can't do "the boss" pose, but I won't compromise some stuff like proportion and the unique scar on the back (yes you can't always see it, but knowing it's there makes you feel happy that HT knows their job) just for the sake of one pose that I would most likely get bored with after a few days. Unless I got 2 Banes, of course.

PERSONALLY, I'm happy with this figure. I don't care if it can't do "the boss" pose, but I won't compromise some stuff like proportion and the unique scar on the back (yes you can't always see it, but knowing it's there makes you feel happy that HT knows their job) just for the sake of one pose that I would most likely get bored with after a few days. Unless I got 2 Banes, of course.

I can relate to that. :1-1:

I will have 2 Banes, and Im not planning on swapping the hands or body so I can do that pose.

Hey guys. Just went home early and picked up this guy at the post office. Looks amazing! Hope you guys don't mind some geeky pictures of a grown man playing with toys. :lol

27398913.jpg

70919102.jpg

78679688.jpg

Great shots! We never have enough geeky pictures of grown men playing with toys here....keep 'em coming!

:exactly: Yup, my sentiments exactly.

Also I like the joints on the elbows despite the restrictions, less obtrusive on the eyes.

Back