Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Wouldn't your muscles buldge out as you stress them as opposed to relaxing them?

True, but considering the danger posed by that specific stunt, I somewhat doubt that they'd let Hardy do that himself. Of course, I could still be wrong.

I think that was definitely Hardy. Although if you look at Bane during the chain-climbing sequence, the physique definitely looks different and more toned:

tumblr_m9xama4xe21rcglgbo2_1280.gif

That was his stunt double when he climbed down that chain.

Are we STILL talkign about this? Geez guys... the figure is smallish. Can we move on? lol

True, but considering the danger posed by that specific stunt, I somewhat doubt that they'd let Hardy do that himself. Of course, I could still be wrong.

I'm sure it was a double, just not convinced his double has a significantly different physique to Hardy.

This is one of those figures that I will buy the bits off eBay and look to put them on to a much bigger body sculpt assuming the clothes will fit. I'm not too up on the body's but maybe off the top of my head a superman or terminator body..? Something chunky anyway... I do think though he looks good with the coat on and like all figures, I bet he looks awesome in had and makes you smile when you first see him... Thoughts or suggestions anyone..?

Back