Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS??? - Avengers: Hawkeye

gonna be amazing gotta keep chopping down mountain of release's comin so will be ready for the big ones's HULK and IRONMAN.....cant wait .......THIS MOVIES GONNA ROCK........:rock:rock:rock

I think hot toys should give everyone that buys the whole avenger set a free agent colson figure

anyone think hot toys will make the sheild hellicarrier lol

i cant wait to get this figure, looks spot on and come on guys its the Avengers gotta get all these figures as soon as they are up, im sooo stoked for Cap and Thor, I know Hulk is the big seller and I am looking forward but I just love the design of new Cap suit and Thor, and i think they will get the black widow down 100 per cent

I'll pass, unless I can get it for under 100 bucks.

Collecting them all. Already pre ordered 2 of it here in Singapore. From a local seller.

Anyways can't wait for next - hopes to be widow. Yes I said it

^ the eyes are the only difference i can detect :dunno

I am totally with you on this NOVA.

I love everything about the figures. Even the HS. I just think the eyes are off compared to Renner. Which I can't say bothers me. It looks enough like him.

PO NOW!

Collecting them all. Already pre ordered 2 of it here in Singapore. From a local seller.

Anyways can't wait for next - hopes to be widow. Yes I said it

I would not mind widow being the next figure at all. I passed on the first black widow.

Gotta admit, I really, really like those 11 arrow attachments. Man are those cool. The bow is sweet as well.

Sure you can.

As soon as Hell start to freeze.

Nice!

68384-hell_freezes.jpg

The completist in me says get it, but I don't know.

IF I did, I'd definitely put the sunglasses on him as I think the sculpt is a little off.

The completist in me says get it, but I don't know.

IF I did, I'd definitely put the sunglasses on him as I think the sculpt is a little off.

I'd get bored of this figure within a year, just like with the Nick Fury fig... definitely not worth more than 120-140 bucks imo and the headsculpt is a bit off.

:exactly::goodpost::clap
:goodpost::exactly: this is why ive stopped posting in Figure and movie threads. People are just ridiculous with their opinions. I dont know how anyone can say this does not look like Renner, or complain that the "toy's" arms or legs arent humanly accurate. Its a "TOY"!!!!

It also boggles my mind people will spend $200-300-400-500+ on a bloody awful custom made figure that looks nothing like the character, yet you never see thousands of posts complaining about the custom accuracy. Then when Hot Toys puts out a beautiful sculpt like this, we get flooded by haters and they complain the price is too high. I just don't get it.:dunno

If Hot Toys produced some of the customs ive seen, omg this place would explode and they would be going to Japan to burn down the Hot Toys offices.

Customs are great fun, dont get me wrong, i think people who make them hopefully get enjoyment of making them, but its so ridiculous reading about the complaints of Hot Toys, but you hardly see peeps go to the great lengths to complain about custom figures. The people who work at Hot Toys are human too. they deserve some respect because they are amazingly talented, true artists!!

morphosis speaks the truth. :lecture

:goodpost::exactly: this is why ive stopped posting in Figure and movie threads. People are just ridiculous with their opinions. I dont know how anyone can say this does not look like Renner, or complain that the "toy's" arms or legs arent humanly accurate. Its a "TOY"!!!!

Personally I don't have any complaints other than the headsculpt being a bit off and for now I don't think I will be getting this figure. But I need to see the movie first, I might like him more after that. I have nothing against complaints, they are justified considering the prices of these figures. These aren't 30-70 usd toys people play with.

Edit: Or do people play with them!? :horror

on ebay already _https://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-TOYS-1-6-MMS172-The-Avengers-Hawkeye-Action-Figure-/190660579299?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c64418fe3

Back