Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes people can be busy.
If you already sent two messages, just wait for a reply.

Totally understand. I only sent the 2nd one because my "sent items" didn't show anything. Might just be the way the forum software works. I've PM'd with several members before without any problems. When I red the rules for the selling forum, I thought maybe it had something to do with that.

Totally understand. I only sent the 2nd one because my "sent items" didn't show anything. Might just be the way the forum software works. I've PM'd with several members before without any problems. When I red the rules for the selling forum, I thought maybe it had something to do with that.

Items will only show up in your Sent folder if you check the box that says "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder."

Yeah.
Also keep in mind that unless you get in really fast, someone else might have snatched it first.
I also sent a message to a member here last monday about an item, got no reply(and so i assumed the item was sold), only to get a message yesterday saying it was still available, but he has been out of town.
So just be patient.
It may be the guy is busy.
And remember that this figure is not "limited to 16 pieces worldwide".
there are thousands of them out there. You will be able to get one. In a month's time, there will be thirty of them for sale in the marketplace...

Thanks that is reassuring. I don't need to have Hawkeye right this second, but I'm new to buying newly released HT figures and I don't want to get stuck paying $275 for him. It's an unusual buying process, to say the least.

Thanks that is reassuring. I don't need to have Hawkeye right this second, but I'm new to buying newly released HT figures and I don't want to get stuck paying $275 for him. It's an unusual buying process, to say the least.

Lol. Don't panic.
Panic is the reason buyers on Ebay bid too much.
Hawkeye is not worth more than $10 above retail. He's cool, but he's not been out long enough to be rare.
Just bide your time.
If this one is sold, keep a daily watch on the marketplace.

Thanks, will do!

Oh and I hope to make it to your neck of the woods some day. I looooooooove castles. I'm sure you have some amazing castles in Scotland!

I check the sale thread quite a bit because I'm still hoping to land a Wolverine (I might be dreaming, I know), if I see another Hawkeye, I'll post it here. :)

Which Wolverine, the one that sells for $500+?

Thanks, this Hawkeye is a goner. Figured as much. I live to fight another day!

Which Wolverine, the one that sells for $500+?

Thanks, this Hawkeye is a goner. Figured as much. I live to fight another day!

Yeah...that Wolverine. The prices are crazy and there are many fakes out there. :(

There will be other Hawkeyes. If I see one I'll let you know. :)

Thanks, will do!

Oh and I hope to make it to your neck of the woods some day. I looooooooove castles. I'm sure you have some amazing castles in Scotland!

For sure. The place is covered with castles and stately homes dating back hundreds of years. I have some pics I took on a trip up to the highlands last march if you want me to PM them to you.

Yeah...that Wolverine. The prices are crazy and there are many fakes out there. :(

I picked up a bootleg head a while back and I think it looks great. I'd never try and pass it off as the real thing, but it looks good enough for my purposes.
just one man's opinion.

How were you guys able to hold an arrow between the bow and his left hand for action poses? I just can't seem to figure out a way to line the arrow up properly.

How were you guys able to hold an arrow between the bow and his left hand for action poses? I just can't seem to figure out a way to line the arrow up properly.

You will have to run a blade between the index and middle finger so they can split properly and the arrow nock can seat on the string between the fingers. One finger above the arrow and the rest below.
If the fingers are stiff after cutting, put that hand in a mug of boiling water for a few minutes. Drain the water and reposition the fingers the right way then either let it cool off naturally, or run it under the cold water tap for a few seconds to set it in the new position.

article-0-145BCF68000005DC-340_634x419.jpg

You will have to run a blade between the index and middle finger so they can split properly and the arrow nock can seat on the string between the fingers. One finger above the arrow and the rest below.
If the fingers are stiff after cutting, put that hand in a mug of boiling water for a few minutes. Drain the water and reposition the fingers the right way then either let it cool off naturally, or run it under the cold water tap for a few seconds to set it in the new position.

article-0-145BCF68000005DC-340_634x419.jpg

To help you understand, TotalDominAsian :wink1:

IMG_2713.jpg

Back