Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still learning this whole process.....So, the people who are receiving their Hawkeyes right now are the ones who pre-ordered through SSC? And none of the comic stores have received anything yet, they will be next?

Will there ever be any available just for a straight purchase through any vendor (aside from people reselling them on Ebay)?

This process is a bit strange to me....It almost sounds like Hot Toys doesn't decide how many pieces to make of a particular character until it comes out. I would have thought Loki would be way more popular than BW & HE, yet he is readily available for preorder and BW/HE are sold out.

I'm still learning this whole process.....So, the people who are receiving their Hawkeyes right now are the ones who pre-ordered through SSC? And none of the comic stores have received anything yet, they will be next?

Will there ever be any available just for a straight purchase through any vendor (aside from people reselling them on Ebay)?

That is correct. Through SSC first, and then so on and so forth. You can get them through a vendor if they have purchased them.

This process is a bit strange to me....It almost sounds like Hot Toys doesn't decide how many pieces to make of a particular character until it comes out. I would have thought Loki would be way more popular than BW & HE, yet he is readily available for preorder and BW/HE are sold out.

HE And BW ship sooner than Loki so it makes sense that they are sold out. Once the date closes in on Loki, you can be sure to see sold out on him as well.

Silly question but....why not make and sell more? If everyone is sold out before they are even released why wouldn't they make more?

Or will there be a time in 2-4 weeks when everyone has them for sale at retail pricing?

I don't need to be the first on my block to have them, but I do want to make sure that I get them at some point. So I'm worried if I don't get one now somehow, I'll have to pay $$$ to get him later?

Silly question but....why not make and sell more? If everyone is sold out before they are even released why wouldn't they make more?

Or will there be a time in 2-4 weeks when everyone has them for sale at retail pricing?

I don't need to be the first on my block to have them, but I do want to make sure that I get them at some point. So I'm worried if I don't get one now somehow, I'll have to pay $$$ to get him later?

I'm new at collecting and I was asking myself the same question. But when I started looking for Wolverine, I quickly learned that it is best to get them as soon as you can. If not, some of them, go for crazy prices later on.

Just got mine in today with Bats. How are you guys doing the quiver - strap or clip? Or is there a way to do both?

LOL I tried to contact him about the $215 Hawkeye, but didn't realize that I needed "commerce privileges". Oops.

I've bought two figures in the last couple of weeks and I just sent a PM to the seller. Posting on their thread might require those privileges but not when you PM them. I just made sure to pay the Paypal fees for "goods"...no gift option for me.

I've bought two figures in the last couple of weeks and I just sent a PM to the seller. Posting on their thread might require those privileges but not when you PM them. I just made sure to pay the Paypal fees for "goods"...no gift option for me.

I tried that, but didn't get a reply and when I click on Private Messages > Sent Items, it doesn't show anything? I was expecting to see my message there.

Back