Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive been quoted 25$ shipping to Oz but no card charge.maybe they will finally wait til they can physically ship him before pre auth.if mine ships tomorrow id be stoked to have it fri.

:lecture Also shaved off some skin on the left arm joint to allow more bent for action pose.

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

And a line cut on the finger to hold the arrow.
IMG_2630.jpg

IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2634.jpg

IMG_2636.jpg

Mine's on pre-order with ToyAnxiety.com. Haven't heard a peep. I don't really expect it to ship for another couple of weeks. If I haven't heard anything by the middle of November, THEN I'll start to get anxious.
:panic:

Seems like everyone here got theirs from SSC. Did anyone get Hawkeye from Alter Ego, BBTS, Toy Square, CornerStoreComics or ToysOnFire?

I just live chatted to one of the staff members at SS and got them to charge me for Hawkeye. They said it is in stock and I should receive a shipping email later today WOOHOO finally my first Avenger!

Kathy just told me that Hawkeye will be arriving in their warehouse today. :clap

just received my tracking number frome sideshow ill have him friday

This is great news! The wait is almost over! :panic:

Is there anyone who´ll attempt to split the index and middle finger on the hand to be able to position the arrow in a more realistic way?!

I mean...the pose up there is awesome, will try something similar, but the position of the arrow bothers me big time.

I just live chatted to one of the staff members at SS and got them to charge me for Hawkeye. They said it is in stock and I should receive a shipping email later today WOOHOO finally my first Avenger!

And when I live chatted with SSC (on the same day) they stated they had no stock availalabe. When I said that there were several people that had already had final payments processed, I was then told that it was in preparation for recieving stock. I asked, "well that's all I'd like, please can you do that for me too?" However I was told that (very politely) they could not do it for me.

just received my tracking number frome sideshow ill have him friday

Finally, I have just recieved an early Flexpay processing email to which I have responded in the positive (obviously).

It seems then, that I was in fact getting the run-around. Some stock, no stock, flex orders being processed, regular orders being processed, then it's neither being processed. If it were not that many other people had started also reporting email notifications right now, I could easily have suspected that I had only got mine because I had continued to raise a fuss over it.

Still, he should be n his way soon.

ive been quoted 25$ shipping to Oz but no card charge.maybe they will finally wait til they can physically ship him before pre auth.if mine ships tomorrow id be stoked to have it fri.

Where'd you get quoted that? $25 is dirt cheap shipping to Oz.

Back