Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A comment on the delay. My last flexpay for him is October 25th. it was bumped to November 25th.

Checked up on it while i was on the phone with sideshow earlier today. Sideshow Expects Hawkeye to arrive around November 10th. POSSIBLY as early as the 5th.

Much coolness, when I opened a 'live chat' box with them they sort almost but not quite hinted at this being possible to me too.

Still, excellent if true! The Hawk could be in my hands this time next month!

got him today!

my thoughts:
-hs is about 85-90% renner depending on light and angle. that is renner enough and renner a plenty for me.
-accesories are generous. 16 arrows are quite satisfying but horrifying to put into the quiver. be very cautious. you'll need plastic pincers, ample lighting, and zen-like focus.
-outfit is beautiful. perfect fit. amazing in its subtleties.
-im surprised that i'm not bothered by the exposed joints at all. with patience, you can probably get any poses you prefer that is fit for a super archer.
-the shades are cool but be careful not to scratch the bridge of his nose with it. im keeping it in the box to be safe.
-the bow is a killer. im fascinated by the bow string.
-overall, another winner right after the tremendous nick fury. those who love the movie but are still just getting the fab four might really want to consider collecting them all. you might be immensely surprised, as was i.

got him today!

my thoughts:
-hs is about 85-90% renner depending on light and angle. that is renner enough and renner a plenty for me.
-accesories are generous. 16 arrows are quite satisfying but horrifying to put into the quiver. be very cautious. you'll need plastic pincers, ample lighting, and zen-like focus.
-im surprised that i'm not bothered by the exposed joints at all. with patience, you can probably get any poses you prefer that is fit for a super archer.
-the shades are cool but be careful not to scratch the bridge of his nose with it. im keeping it in the box to be safe.
-overall, another winner right after the tremendous nick fury. those who love the movie but are still just getting the fab four might really want to consider collecting them all. you might be immensely surprised.

Pictures? :impatient:

congrats :clap

A comment on the delay. My last flexpay for him is October 25th. it was bumped to November 25th.

Checked up on it while i was on the phone with sideshow earlier today. Sideshow Expects Hawkeye to arrive around November 10th. POSSIBLY as early as the 5th.
That will work for me if Sideshow can find me a 89 bats in the meantime! :D

Argh! This guy looks awesome. Didn't particularly like Renner playing as Hawkeye, but the tailoring and the bow set is awesome!

Just WL at SS.

I did not want to collect all the Avengers but my brother is in Hong kong right now and I have to take advantage of that. Is Hawkeye still available at Toy Hunters? How much is it going?

got him today!

my thoughts:
-overall, another winner right after the tremendous nick fury. those who love the movie but are still just getting the fab four might really want to consider collecting them all. you might be immensely surprised, as was i.

Congrats. Great run down.

SO what happens to the all the stuff that is scheduled for November Iron Monger, T2, and Batpod. Man this 4Q is really messed up. Now they are showining pics of Batman the Dark knight which went up for preorder way after the anything else due out in 4Q. So whats the update on the Metal Gear figures and the 2 Avengers ?

I did not want to collect all the Avengers but my brother is in Hong kong right now and I have to take advantage of that. Is Hawkeye still available at Toy Hunters? How much is it going?

don't think toys hunter sells new figures up front when it's released, best is to try biding it online

I just spoke with SS. HE is due to hot the warehouse on or @ Oct 26. So anyone that has a flex pay in November has to call on or @ the 26th to initiate final payment so it ships asap.

Congrats on getting him. I'll be looking forward to your pics. :yess:

Congrats. Great run down.

thanks man.

Does Hawkeye consider to be in high in demand?

maybe not high demand, but lower supply than the fab four, which in the long run, spells high demand for those who decides to complete the team late in the game.

or maybe, low demand then but high demand now because of fickle minded people like me who got it now, but originally, was gonna pass.

about toy hunters, my friend told me that they usually dont sell new figures there because what new figs they have in stock are all preordered stuff, rarely any extra.

Back